Human Rights Watch Q&A on the Trans-Pacific Partnership
Author: Human Rights Watch, Published on: 12 January 2016
- What is the Trans-Pacific Partnership?
- What are the main human rights issues relating to the TPP?
- What are the primary labor rights issues?
- Will the TPP require countries with poor labor rights records to reform?
- What are the implications for the right to health?
- How will the TPP affect the rights to free expression and privacy?
- Can the TPP’s human rights problems be fixed?
- What would a more human rights-friendly TPP look like?