Headquarters in USA
[PDF] Business Taking Action to Manage HIV/AIDS- A selection of business practices responding to HIV/AIDS in- and outside the Asian workplace
Author: Asian Business Coalition on AIDS
[refers to HIV workplace policies of Shell, General Motors, Sony, Nike] [refers to HIV education for staff at major hotels in Bangkok: Grand Hyatt Erawan, Regent (part of Carlson), Pan Pacific, Marriott] [refers to Rohm Apollo Electronics ensuring its...
Author: Asian Business Coalition on AIDS
A selection of business practices responding to HIV/AIDS in- and outside the Asian workplace [Chinese language translation]
Author: Lisa Tsering, India West
[USA]: The Multicultural Advisory Council's members include...human resource executives and diversity specialists from Wyndham International [part of Cendant], Accor North America, Carlson Hospitality Worldwide, Hyatt Hotels, Hilton Hotels, Best...
Author: John Bray, political risk specialist, Control Risks Group
In the worst cases, companies can inadvertently fuel the structural causes of the conflict, undermining prospects for recovery. However, by presenting a vision of a different kind of future, where personal success comes from entrepreneurial initiative...
- Related in-depth areas: Academic Construction & engineering Finance Post-conflict reconstruction and reconciliation
- Related companies: Alcatel (now Alcatel-Lucent) Alstom ANZ Bank Arab Bank AT&T Banco Comercial Portugues Bank Austria Creditanstalt Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (part of Mitsubishi UFJ) Bechtel BP Cable and Wireless Celtel China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) Compaq (part of HP) Crédit Agricole Crédit Lyonnais (part of Crédit Agricole) Ericsson ExxonMobil France Telecom (now Orange) Halliburton HP (Hewlett-Packard) HVB Hyatt ING JPMorgan Chase KBR Louis Berger Millicom Mitsui MTN National Grid ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) Orascom Petronas Portugal Telecom Royal Bank of Canada RZB Group Sanpaolo IMI (part of Intesa Sanpaolo) Scottish and Southern Energy Shell Siemens Stanbic Bank Standard Bank Standard Chartered Talisman (part of Repsol) Telenor Telstra Unocal (part of Chevron) Vodacom
Author: Human Rights Campaign
[Rates companies on policies and practices toward gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender employees, consumer & public policy issues....
- Related companies: Aetna Agilent Technologies Alltel Alston & Bird Altria American Airlines American Express Apple AT&T Avaya Bausch & Lomb Berkshire Hathaway Best Buy Borders Group BP Capital One Cargill Cendant (now Avis Budget) Charles Schwab Chevron ChoicePoint Chubb Group Cisco Systems Citigroup CMP Media (part of United Business Media) Corning Credit Suisse Cummins DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Dell Deutsche Bank Dominion Resources Dow Chemical Eastman Kodak Edison International Emerson Electric Entergy Estée Lauder ExxonMobil EY (Ernst & Young) Faegre & Benson Federated Department Stores (now Macy's) Ford Freescale Semiconductor Gap General Dynamics General Mills GlaxoSmithKline Goldman Sachs HP (Hewlett-Packard) Hyatt IBM Intel Intuit Jenner & Block Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kaiser Permanente KeySpan Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants KPMG Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Lehman Brothers Levi Strauss Lexmark Lincoln National Lucent Technologies (now Alcatel-Lucent) MBNA (part of Bank of America) Meijer Mellon Financial (part of BNY Mellon) Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Metlife Microsoft Miller Brewing (part of SABMiller) Morrison & Foerster Motorola National Gypsum Nationwide Mutual Insurance NCR New York Times Nike Nissan Nordstrom Northern Trust Olivia Companies Owens Corning PepsiCo Perot Systems Pfizer PG&E Prudential Financial RadioShack Raytheon Replacements Ltd. Rite Aid Rockwell Collins SABMiller (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Safeway USA (part of Albertsons) SBC Communications (now AT&T) SC Johnson Sears Shaw Industries (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Southern California Edison (part of Edison International) Sprint Sun Microsystems SunTrust Banks Tech Data Toyota UBS Unisys United Business Media US Airways Viacom Volvo Car (part of Geely) Walgreen Washington Mutual Wells Fargo Whirlpool Whole Foods Market (part of Amazon) Worldspan Wyndham Hotels & Resorts Xerox
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), and the Center for Resource Solutions (CRS) have announced the winner's of the 2005 Green Power Leadership Awards... The highest honor in purchasing, the Green Power...
- Related companies: Aspen Skiing Company Dean Foods Enel Exelon FedEx FPL Group Green Mountain Coffee HSBC Hyatt Johnson & Johnson Pacificorp (part of Berkshire Hathaway) PECO Energy (part of Exelon) Safeway USA (part of Albertsons) Scottish Power Starbucks WhiteWave Foods Whole Foods Market (part of Amazon)
The 25 Noteworthy Companies were close to making The 2006 DiversityInc Top 50 Companies list and all excel in at least one, and in most cases several, of the four areas we measure—CEO commitment, human capital, corporate communications and supplier...
- Related companies: Accenture AstraZeneca AT&T Comcast Cummins Eastman Kodak Edison International EMC Genentech Herman Miller Hyatt Kellogg KeyBank KPMG McDonald's New York Life Pepco Pepsi Bottling Group Procter & Gamble Southern California Edison (part of Edison International) Time Warner TXU Walmart Warner Bros. (part of Time Warner) Xerox
[PDF] full report: "Corporate Equality Index 2006: A Report Card on Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Equality in Corporate America"
Author: Human Rights Campaign [USA]
[Companies with perfect score: Adobe Systems, Aetna, Agere Systems, Agilent Technologies, Allianz, Alston & Bird, American Express, AMR (American Airlines), Anheuser-Busch, Apple, Arnold & Porter, AT&T, Avaya, Bain & Company, Bank of...
- Related stories: USA: Human Rights Campaign releases Corporate Equality Index on company protection for gay, lesbian & transgender employees & consumers - record number of firms have perfect score - ExxonMobil, Meijer, Perot Systems score lowest
- Related companies: Adobe Systems Adolph Coors (part of Molson Coors) Aetna Agere Systems Agilent Technologies Allianz Alston & Bird Altria American Airlines American Express Anheuser-Busch (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Apple Arnold & Porter AT&T Avaya Bain & Company Bank of America Bausch & Lomb BellSouth (now AT&T) Best Buy Boeing BP Bright Horizons Bristol-Myers Squibb Capital One Cargill Carlson Charles Schwab Chevron ChoicePoint Chubb Group CIGNA Cisco Systems Citigroup Clear Channel Clorox CMP Media (part of United Business Media) CNA Coca-Cola Con Edison Corning Credit Suisse Cummins DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Dorsey & Whitney Dow Chemical DuPont Eastman Kodak Eli Lilly Estée Lauder ExxonMobil EY (Ernst & Young) Faegre & Benson Fannie Mae Ford Freescale Semiconductor Gap General Mills General Motors GlaxoSmithKline Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Heller Ehrman Hewitt Associates Honeywell Hospira HP (Hewlett-Packard) Hyatt IBM ING Intel Intuit Jenner & Block Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kaiser Permanente KeySpan Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants KPMG Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Lehman Brothers Levi Strauss Lexmark Liz Claiborne (part of J.C. Penney) Lucent Technologies (now Alcatel-Lucent) McDermott Will & Emery McKinsey Meijer Mellon Financial (part of BNY Mellon) Merck Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Metlife Microsoft Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Molson Coors Morgan Stanley Morrison & Foerster Motorola Nationwide Mutual Insurance NCR New York Times Nike Nixon Peabody Nordstrom Northrop Grumman Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe Owens Corning PepsiCo Perot Systems Pfizer PG&E Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman Powell Goldstein PricewaterhouseCoopers Prudential Financial Publicis Raytheon Replacements Ltd. SC Johnson Schering-Plough Sears Sempra Energy Sprint Starcom MediaVest (part of Publicis) Starwood Hotels State Street Sun Microsystems SunTrust Banks Tech Data United Business Media US Airways Viacom Visa Inc. Volkswagen Wachovia (part of Wells Fargo) Walgreen Wells Fargo Whirlpool Xerox