Ingersoll-Rand website: http://www.icro.com
Author: Environment News Service
Nineteen polluters will together pay a total of $3 million to compensate the state of New Jersey and East Hanover Township for contamination of the local drinking water supply...The settling parties are: Voltronics Corporation; G & F Management;...
Author: Jonathan D. Glater, New York Times
Lawyers who are veterans of the wave of asbestos litigation have begun to file more and more lawsuits contending that their clients are suffering from exposure to silica. But while the lawyers say they are zeroing in on another potentially lethal...
Author: Intl. Confederation of Free Trade Unions (ICFTU)
[Updated Jan 2005] The database has been compiled by the ICFTU, based on publicly available information. It is a database of companies which appear, from the information available, to have some form of relationship with Burma...This list is not...
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese Investment Overseas Other issues Southeast Asia
- Related companies: 3M Abercrombie & Kent Acer Aditya Birla Group Adventures Abroad Air Canada Air China Air France KLM Airbus (part of EADS) Alcatel (now Alcatel-Lucent) Amer Aon APL Limited (part of Neptune Orient Lines) Aptech Bangkok Bank Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (part of Mitsubishi UFJ) Ben Line Agencies Berli Jucker Bernas BJ Services Blue Mountain BlueScope Steel Cambrian Caterpillar Cathay Pacific Celio CHC Chengda Chevalier Chia Khim Lee China Academy of Telecommunication Technology China Airlines China CAMC Engineering China Exim China Metallurgical (MCC) China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Telecom Chiyoda Coles Group Cosco CP (Charoen Pokphand) Crédit Agricole Daewoo International (part of Posco) Davis Langdon DBS Bank Deutsche Bank Deutsche Post DHL (part of Deutsche Post) Diethelm Keller DLH (Dalhoff Larsen & Horneman) Dongfeng Motor Downer Edi East Asiatic Company Electricité et Eaux de Madagascar Eni ESRI First Cabin Fortinet Fritz Werner Company Fuji Heavy Industries GAIL (Gas Authority of India Ltd.) Garuda Indonesia General Motors GlaxoSmithKline Hagemeyer Hapag-Lloyd Group Hazama Hitachi Hitchins Hutchison Whampoa Hyosung Hyundai Corporation (part of Hyundai Group) Hyundai Group IHC Caland Indian Airlines Indian Oil Corporation Inetol Headwear Ingersoll-Rand Intergraph International Finerhandel International Hardwood Flooring International SOS Italthai (Italian-Thai Development Public Company) Itochu Ivanhoe Mines Japan Airlines Jardine Matheson Jet Gold JFE Kajima Kansai Electric Power (KEPCO) Kmart (part of Sears) KMC Oiltools KOGAS (Korea Gas Corporation) Korea East-West Power (part of Korea Electric Power) Korea Electric Power (KEPCO) Korea United Pharm Leeward Capital Leica Geosystems Leo Burnett (part of Publicis) Lexmark LG Electronics (part of LG Corp.) LightPointe Lloyd's of London Lonely Planet Louis Dreyfus LSG Sky Chefs Lufthansa Majuko Malaysia Airlines MAN Marubeni Michelin Midas Mitsubishi Group Mitsui Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL) Mizuho Bank (part of Mizuho Financial Group) MMC Nera Nestlé Network Equipment Technologies NHPC (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation - India) Nippon Koei Nippon Oil Nishimatsu Construction Nissei Noble Caledonia OCBC Bank OCS Okaya Omega Watches (part of Swatch) ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) OOCL (part of Orient Overseas (International) Limited) Otis (part of United Technologies) Pansea Hotels & Resorts Pertamina Petronas PTT Exploration and Production (PTTEP, part of PTT) Qantas Airways Ranbaxy Laboratories Rheinmetall Robbins Timber Rolls-Royce plc Samsung Schenker Schindler Schlumberger Schneider Electric Sea Containers Senao Shangri-La Hotel Shin Siemens Singapore Petroleum Sinopec Snamprogetti (part of Eni) Sojitz Solvay SriLankan Airlines State Bank of India Sumitomo Group Sumitomo Mitsui Banking (part of Sumitomo Group) Sun Wah Suzuki Swatch Swift (co-operative) Telekom Malaysia Texchem Thai Airways International Thomas Cook Total Toyota Ukrspetsexport UMW United Technologies Unocal (part of Chevron) Van de Stadt Waagner-Biro Willis Zhejiang Orient Holding ZTE
Author: Intl. Confederation of Free Trade Unions
Updated on Tuesday, November 08, 2005. This list is not exhaustive. We are ready to correct any factual errors which it may contain. As we receive information on further companies which are active in Burma we will approach them in the same way and,...
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas Other issues Southeast Asia
- Related companies: 3M Abercrombie & Kent Acer Aditya Birla Group Adventures Abroad Air Canada Air China Air France KLM Airbus (part of EADS) Alcatel (now Alcatel-Lucent) Amer American Express Aptech Atwood Oceanics Austrian Airlines Bangkok Bank Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (part of Mitsubishi UFJ) Ben Line Agencies Berli Jucker BJ Services Black Canyon Blue Mountain BlueScope Steel Cambrian Caterpillar Cathay Pacific Celio Ceylon Express CHC Chengda Chevalier Chia Khim Lee China Airlines China Metallurgical (MCC) China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Telecom Chiyoda CNA CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Coles Group (part of Wesfarmers) Cosco CP (Charoen Pokphand) Crédit Agricole Daewoo International (part of Posco) Datang Telecom Technology Davis Langdon DBS Bank Deutsche Bank DHL (part of Deutsche Post) Diethelm Keller DLH (Dalhoff Larsen & Horneman) Dongfeng Motor Downer Edi Dr. Reddy's Laboratories East Asiatic Company Electricité et Eaux de Madagascar Eni ESRI Essar Group First Cabin First Choice Holidays Fortinet Fritz Werner Company Fuji Heavy Industries GAIL (Gas Authority of India Ltd.) Garuda Indonesia General Motors GlaxoSmithKline Hagemeyer Hapag-Lloyd Group Hashimoto Trading Hazama Hitachi Hitchins Hutchison Whampoa Hyosung Hyundai Corporation (part of Hyundai Group) Hyundai Group IGB Corporation Berhad IHC Caland Indian Airlines Indian Oil Corporation Inetol Headwear Ingersoll-Rand International Hardwood Flooring International SOS Interra Systems Italthai (Italian-Thai Development Public Company) Itochu Ivanhoe Mines (now Turquoise Hill Resources) Japan Airlines Jardine Matheson Jet Gold JFE JGC Kajima Kansai Electric Power (KEPCO) KOGAS (Korea Gas Corporation) Korea Electric Power (KEPCO) Korea United Pharm Kunming Light Industry Machinery Leeward Capital Leica Geosystems Leo Burnett (part of Publicis) Lexmark LG Electronics (part of LG Corp.) LightPointe Lloyd's of London Lonely Planet Louis Dreyfus LSG Sky Chefs Lufthansa Maersk (part of A.P. Moller - Maersk) Majuko Malaysia Airlines Marubeni Michelin Midas Mitsubishi Group Mitsui Mitsui O.S.K. Lines (MOL) Mizuho Bank (part of Mizuho Financial Group) MMC Natixis Nera Nestlé NHPC (National Hydroelectric Power Corporation - India) Nikki Shoji (part of JGC) Nippon Koei Nippon Oil Nishimatsu Construction Nissei NORINCO (China North Industries) Numaligarh Refinery (NRL) Oil India Okaya Omega Watches (part of Swatch) ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) OOCL (part of Orient Overseas (International) Limited) Orient Express Otis (part of United Technologies) Pansea Hotels & Resorts Pertamina Petronas Polyphon Film PTT Qantas Airways Qatar Airways R.Crusoe & Son Ranbaxy Laboratories Rheinmetall Robbins Timber Rolls-Royce plc Samgong Samsung Sanyo (part of Panasonic) Satho Hazir Giyim Schenker Schindler Schlumberger Schneider Electric Scomi Sea Containers Senao Shangri-La Hotel Shin SHM Smith Hodgkinson Siemens Singapore Petroleum Sinohydro Sinopec Snamprogetti (part of Eni) Sojitz Solvay Sompo Japan Spilan Square Pharmaceuticals (part of Square Group) SriLankan Airlines State Bank of India Sumitomo Group Sumitomo Mitsui Banking (part of Sumitomo Group) Sun Wah Suzuki Swatch Swift (co-operative) Telekom Malaysia Texchem Thai Airways International Thomas Cook Tiffany Tipco Asphalt Total Transocean UBS UMW United Technologies Unocal (part of Chevron) Verisign Waagner-Biro Willis Zhejiang Orient Holding ZTE
Our exclusive environmental ranking of America's 500 largest corporations. [Top 5: HP, Dell, Johnson & Johnson, Intel, IBM]
- Related stories: Newsweek publishes "Green Rankings" - largest 500 US firms ranked on climate change efforts
- Related companies: 3M Abbott Laboratories Abercrombie & Fitch Accenture ACE Group Adobe Systems Advance Auto Parts Advanced Micro Devices AES Aetna Affiliated Computer Services AFLAC Agilent Technologies AIG Air Products Alcoa Allegheny Energy Allergan Alliant Techsystems Allstate Altria Amazon.com Ameren American Eagle Outfitters American Electric Power American Express Ameriprise Financial AmerisourceBergen Amgen Anadarko Analog Devices Aon Apache Apple Applied Materials Archer Daniels Midland Arrow Electronics Assurant AT&T Atmos Energy AutoNation AutoZone Avery Dennison Avnet Avon Baker Hughes Ball Corp. Bank of America Baxter International BB&T BD (Becton, Dickinson) Beckman Coulter Bed Bath & Beyond Bemis Best Buy Big Lots BJ's Wholesale Club Boeing BorgWarner Bristol-Myers Squibb Bunge Burger King Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway (BNSF) Cablevision Calpine Campbell Soup Capital One Cardinal Carnival Caterpillar CBRL Group CBS CenterPoint Energy Cerner Charles Schwab Chesapeake Energy Chevron Chubb Group CIGNA Cincinnati Financial Cintas Cisco Systems Citigroup Clorox CMS Energy Coca-Cola Coca-Cola Enterprises Colgate-Palmolive Comcast Comerica Commercial Metals Computer Sciences (CSC) ConAgra ConocoPhillips Consol Energy Constellation Energy Cooper Industries Corning Costco CSX Cummins CVS D.R. Horton Danaher Darden Restaurants Dean Foods Dell Delta Air Lines Devon Energy Diamond Offshore Drilling DirecTV Dominion Resources Dow Chemical Dr Pepper Snapple Group DTE Energy Duke Energy DuPont Eastman Chemical Company Eaton eBay Ecolab Edison International El Paso Energy Electronic Arts Eli Lilly EMC Emerson Electric Energizer Entergy EOG Resources Estée Lauder Exelon Expedia ExxonMobil Family Dollar FedEx Fifth Third Bank FirstEnergy Fluor FMC Foot Locker Ford Forest Laboratories FPL Group Freeport-McMoRan Gap General Dynamics General Electric General Mills Genzyme Gilead Sciences Goldman Sachs Goodrich Goodyear Google H&R Block Halliburton Harley-Davidson Hartford Financial Services Hasbro Heinz Hershey Hess Corporation Hewitt Associates Home Depot Honeywell Hormel Hospira HP (Hewlett-Packard) Humana IBM Illinois Tool Works Ingersoll-Rand Intel International Paper Interpublic Group Intuit Invesco ITT Industries J.C. Penney Jabil Circuit John Deere Johnson & Johnson Johnson Controls Joy Global JPMorgan Chase KBR Kellogg Kimberly-Clark Kohl's Kraft Foods Kroger L-3 Communications Leggett & Platt Limited Brands Lincoln National Lockheed Martin Loews Lorillard Tobacco (part of Carolina Group) Lowe's Macy's ManpowerGroup Marathon Oil Marriott Marsh & McLennan Masco MasterCard Mattel McAfee (part of Intel) McDermott McDonald's McGraw-Hill McKesson MeadWestvaco Medtronic Merck Metlife MGM Resorts Micron Microsoft Mohawk Industries Molson Coors Monsanto Moody's Morgan Stanley Motorola Murphy Oil Mylan Laboratories Nalco Holding Newell Rubbermaid Newmont News Corporation Nike Nordstrom Norfolk Southern Northrop Grumman NRG Energy Nucor NYSE Euronext Occidental Petroleum Omnicom Oracle Owens Corning Paychex Peabody Energy Pentair Pepco Pepsi Bottling Group PepsiCo Pfizer PG&E Philip Morris USA (part of Altria) Pinnacle West Capital Pitney Bowes PNC Financial Services Polo Ralph Lauren PPG PPL Praxair Principal Financial Procter & Gamble Progress Energy Progressive Insurance Prudential Financial Public Service Enterprise Group R.R. Donnelley & Sons RadioShack Raytheon Reynolds American Ross Stores Safeway (USA) Sara Lee Schering-Plough Schlumberger Seagate Technology Sealed Air Sears Sempra Energy Shaw Group Sherwin-Williams Simon Property Southwest Airlines Sprint Nextel Stanley Works Staples Starbucks Starwood Hotels State Street Sun Microsystems Sunoco SunTrust Banks Supervalu Sysco T. Rowe Price Target Tesoro Texas Instruments Textron Tiffany Time Warner TJX Tyco Tyson UGI Utilities Union Pacific United States Steel United Technologies UnitedHealth Group Urban Outfitters URS US Bancorp Valero Energy Verizon VF Corp Viacom Virgin Group Visa Inc. Walgreen Walmart Walt Disney Waste Management Wellpoint Wells Fargo Wendy's Wendy's/Arby's Group Western Union Weyerhaeuser Whirlpool Whole Foods Market Wyeth (part of Pfizer) Wyndham Xcel Energy Xerox XTO Energy (part of ExxonMobil) Yahoo! YUM!
More than two dozen of the United States' most prominent...companies sent a letter to President Obama today urging...[him] to take a leadership role when he arrives in Copenhagen...and secure a robust international climate agreement. "This agreement...
- Related stories: 28 major US companies call on Obama to lead push at Copenhagen for targeted emissions cuts & finance from rich countries
- Related companies: Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) Clif Bar Dow Chemical eBay Eileen Fisher Gap Ingersoll-Rand Levi Strauss Microsoft Nike North Face (part of VF Corp) PG&E Public Service Enterprise Group Seventh Generation Starbucks Stonyfield Farm Sun Microsystems Symantec Timberland Unilever
Author: Ingersoll Rand
As part of a global study, business leaders discussed actions being taken to help mitigate #ClimateChange. More than 80 percent of these companies have committed to reducing emissions. Many, including Ingersoll Rand, have implemented wide-ranging...
- Related stories: Earth Day 2016: 155 countries set to sign Paris climate agreement, 100+ companies pledge to support implementation
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation
- Related companies: Ingersoll-Rand
Commentary: Business & state leaders' commitments to reduce emissions at Clean Energy Ministerial can lead to economic growth
Author: Bob Keefe, Environmental Entrepreneurs, Huffington Post (USA)
In San Francisco today, nearly 60 companies are announcing major plans to reduce their carbon emissions, increase the energy they get from renewable sources and bring their suppliers along with them. The companies…are making the pledges at the Clean...
Author: Clean Energy Ministerial
"World’s Energy and Business Leaders Announce Actions to Accelerate Global Deployment of Technologies at Seventh Clean Energy Ministerial," 2 Jun 2016...
- Related stories: Business & state leaders discuss clean energy transition at 7th Clean Energy Ministerial
- Related companies: Apple Cummins Daikin Dentsu Facebook Google (part of Alphabet) Honeywell Ingersoll-Rand Interface LG Chem MGM Resorts Microsoft PG&E Royal Philips Electronics Samsung Schneider Electric Tetra Pak (part of Tetra Laval) Toronto-Dominion Bank Wells Fargo