Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in USA
Demand the supply: ranking consumer electronics and jewelry retail companies on their efforts to develop conflict-free minerals supply chains from Congo
Author: Annie Callaway, The Enough Project
The Enough Project’s 2017 conflict minerals company rankings examine 20 of the largest companies...in two of the industries which consume the most tin, tungsten, tantalum, and gold [often referred to as conflicts minerals or 3TG]: consumer electronics...
- Related stories: Ranking corporate action on conflict minerals sourcing in Dem. Rep of Congo, new report by Enough Project
- Related companies: Alphabet Apple Costco Helzberg Diamonds (part of Berkshire Hathaway) HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Intel J.C. Penney Macy's Microsoft Neiman Marcus Panasonic Samsung Sears Signet Jewelers Sony Target Tiffany Toshiba Walmart
New report outlines how business can help achieve SDG 16 and build just, peaceful & strong institutions
Author: Sustainable Development Goals Fund
New Report Outlines How Business Can Help Achieve SDG 16, and Build Just, Peaceful and Strong Institutions - November 3, 2017 ...
Author: Katie Kuehner-Hebert, Chief Executive
"Improving Emissions Targets: 'If Trump Won't Do It, We Will,' CEOs Say", 28 Oct 2017...
New report highlights UN Sustainable Development Goals-related risks for businesses, recommends solutions
Author: Vaidehi Shah, Eco-Business (Singapore)
"Why failure to achieve the SDGs is bad news for business", 19 Sep 2017...
Author: Morgane Tual, Le Monde
...Les grands noms du secteur ont dénoncé publiquement la haine et le racisme des mouvements suprémacistes blancs et néonazis qui ont participé au rassemblement, et les plates-formes ont multiplié les blocages de contenus et de services liés à cet...
Author: David Gelles, Landon Thomas Jr., Andrew Ross Sorkin & Kate Kellyaug, NY Times (USA)
On Tuesday, Indra Nooyi, the chief executive of PepsiCo, joined a call with other prominent corporate chieftains who...had agreed to advise...Trump. A rebellion was brewing. Along with other business leaders, [she]...watched with bafflement over the...
- Related stories: Merck, Intel, Under Armour, Alliance for American Manufacturing & AFL-CIO resign from manufacturing council following President Trump's response to white supremacist violence in Charlottesville
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Technology and human rights - advances by business
- Related companies: General Motors IBM Intel Merck PepsiCo Under Armour
Author: L'Obs (France)
« Après Charlottesville, le puissant PDG de Merck renonce à conseiller Donald Trump », 15 août 2017...
- Related stories: Etats-Unis : Des PDG réagissent contre les mouvements suprémacistes et néo-nazis, dénoncent l’ambivalence du Président Trump Merck, Intel, Under Armour, Alliance for American Manufacturing & AFL-CIO resign from manufacturing council following President Trump's response to white supremacist violence in Charlottesville
- Related companies: Goldman Sachs Intel Merck Tesla Motors Under Armour Unilever Walt Disney
Merck, Intel, Under Armour, Alliance for American Manufacturing & AFL-CIO resign from manufacturing council following President Trump's response to white supremacist violence in Charlottesville
Five members of the American Manufacturing Council resigned following President Trump's failure to quickly condemn racism and violence by white supremacists at a rally in Charlottesville. The rally was organised to protest the planned removal of a...