Intern at Tsamota Certification
Intern sought for new business and human rights auditing start-up.
Tsamota Certification Ltd (‘TCL’) is seeking a bright, entrepreneurial and methodical intern to assist the CEO and board of directors.
TCL provides certification for conformance with security and human rights standard PSC.1. TCL is owned by a small team of highly experienced former military and international human rights/ humanitarian law experts. TCL is a pioneer in the fast emerging business and human rights sector. The internship presents an opportunity for the successful candidate to gain experience of the sector and exposure to the challenges and excitement associated with a start-up.
The role will be located in Brussels, Belgium.
The Intern is likely to be engaged in nearly every facet of the business. The Intern’s duties will include:
- Researching potential clients, markets, regulations and legislation;
- Assisting in the development of new business proposals and service lines;
- Drafting new internal procedures; and
- General administrative and assistant functions.
- The right to work within the European Union and willingness to be located in Brussels for the duration of the internship
- English to a professional standard (as demonstrated by being either a native speaker or having worked for at least one year in an English Language Environment)
- A degree in law, business studies, economics, politics, international relations or engineering
- Attention to detail
- Hard working, entrepreneurial and organised
- A pro-business attitude
- Military/ police/ private security experience
- Professional experience in certification, auditing or law
- International work experience
- French, Spanish or Arabic language proficiency
Job title: Intern
Contract: 6 months, commencing Q4 2015
Remuneration: Small stipend of 500 Euros per month
Application: Send a CV of not more than two sides and a covering letter to: [email protected]
Closing date: 11 November 2015