International Flavors & Fragrances
Author: UN Global Compact
87 major companies... are taking action to align their businesses with what scientists say is needed to limit the worst impacts of climate change. Responding to a call-to-action issued in June by a group of business, civil society and UN leaders, the...
- Related stories: Climate Week 2019: Calls for stronger commitments by govts. & companies on climate change
- Related companies: América Movil AstraZeneca Atlassian Bharti Airtel BT Burberry Co-operative Group Danone Deutsche Telekom Dexus EDP (Energias de Portugal) Electrolux Ericsson Firmenich Glovo Guess HP (Hewlett-Packard) IKEA International Flavors & Fragrances Intuit Klabin L'Oreal Levi Strauss Nepal Tea Development Corporation Ltd (NTDC) (Triveni Group) Nestlé Nokia Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) NRG Energy Orange Reliance Industries Saint-Gobain Salesforce.com SAP Scania Schneider Electric Seventh Generation Signify Sodexo Suez Swiss Re Unilever Wipro
Author: UN Global Compact
“87 empresas principales marcan el camino hacia un futuro C 1,5 ° en la Cumbre de Acción por el Clima de la ONU”, 22 de septiembre de 2019...
- Related companies: América Movil Asics Atlassian Bharti Airtel Burberry Co-operative Group Coop Danmark Danone Deutsche Telekom Dexus EDP (Energias de Portugal) Electrolux Ericsson Firmenich Glovo IKEA International Flavors & Fragrances Intuit Klabin L'Oreal Malwee Nokia Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) NRG Energy Orsted Salesforce.com Scania Schneider Electric Sodexo Suez Swiss Re Wipro
93 companies sign letter committing to address environmental & societal challenges of climate change
Author: Paul Polman, Unilever & John Bryant, Kellogg Company (on behalf of 93 company signatories)
"The Case for Business Action on Climate Change", 24 Sep 2015...
- Related stories: Post-2015 Development Agenda - the business & human rights dimension
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation Responsible public policy
- Related companies: Arcadis Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu DuPont EDP (Energias de Portugal) International Flavors & Fragrances Kellogg Monsanto (part of Bayer) Nestlé Novozymes NRG Energy Pöyry Group Procter & Gamble Siemens Sonae Titan Cement Unilever
Author: Stephen Labaton with Ron Nixon, New York Times
Scientists at the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health, which investigates the causes of workplace health problems, moved quickly to examine patients [workers at Gilster-Mary Lee popcorn factory who had contracted lung disease],...