Internships at Global CSR
GLOBAL CSR is a Copenhagen based CSR consultancy, specialised in creating sustainable business solutions for private companies, public authorities and civil society organisations. We are leading experts on strategic CSR and CSR Compliance. Our clients count companies and institutions leading in CSR. Our consultancy is based on international principles for social, environmental and economic sustainable development, we specialise in the social bottom-line. You can learn more about our work, our vision and mission at www.global-csr.com.
We are looking to hire two interns with different academic backgrounds for six months internships starting August 11th 2015.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Your tasks may include:
- Preparing /assisting in CSR courses in Denmark & abroad;
- Writing proposals;
- Researching, writing and analysing reports and articles;
- Meeting and serving clients;
- Internal and external communication;
- Participating in sales and marketing;
- Development of GLOBAL CSR products, tools and services;
- Strategy development for clients and GLOBAL CSR;
- Office / administration / logistics work.
You will be working on several projects throughout the internship and will get a solid insight in the principles-based approach to CSR as well as consulting within business and human rights. You will receive training along the way and together we will continuously evaluate your experience. Many of our former interns are now recognised CSR professionals. The intern position is 37 hours a week. Workplace in Copenhagen. The position is unpaid, but GLOBAL CSR makes a contribution of DKK 2,500 to the intern’s monthly expenses and provides for lunch.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR 2 DIFFERENT PROFILES
- Practical/academic experience with communication, marketing and sales including social media skills
- Interested in CSR and possibly some academic and/or practical experience with CSR
- Practical/academic experience within CSR, preferably business and human rights
- Strong analytical skills and a strong communicator in writing
- Understand and write English at a higher level / Bi-lingual Danish-English preference
- Highly motivated team player with strong attention to detail
- Enrolled in an education programme throughout the internship. (Applicants who have finished their studies will not be considered)
Job title: Internship (x2 positions)
Salary: Unpaid, with a contribution of DKK 2,500 towards monthly expenses and lunch
Contract: 37 hours per week for 6 months, starting 11 August 2015
How to apply: If you wish to know more about the position, please contact Carolina Diaz-Lönborg: +45 2219 9006. If you want to apply, send your motivational letter and CV to: [email protected], clearly tagging the email “Internship” and position 1 or position 2.
Closing date: 11 May 2015