Investa Property Group
Ivesta Property Group website: www.investa.com.au
"Gender equality global report and ranking," 4 October 2018...
- Related companies: 3i Aegon Agilent Technologies Air Canada Allstate American Express American Water ANZ Bank Assa Abloy AstraZeneca Aviva AXA Axel Springer Bank Hapoalim Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Bankinter Barclays BASF Bayer BBVA BHP (formerly BHP Billiton) bioMérieux BNP Paribas Boliden Burberry CA Technologies CaixaBank (part of La Caixa) Caltex Campbell Soup Chr. Hansen Cisco Systems Citigroup CNP Assurances Comcast Commonwealth Bank Continental AG DBS Bank Deutsche Post Deutsche Telekom Dexus Diageo DnB NOR Ebro Eli Lilly Enagás Enel Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Ericsson Fabege Fortescue Metals Group Fortum Gap General Motors Genmab Givaudan GlaxoSmithKline Handelsbanken Henkel Hershey Iberdrola IBM ICA Gruppen Intel Intesa Sanpaolo Investa Property Group Investec Johnson Matthey JPMorgan Chase Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) KPN L'Oreal Land Securities Leumi Li & Fung Lloyds Group Macquarie Bank Marks & Spencer MasterCard Merck Mercury Michelin Microsoft Millicom Molson Coors National Australia Bank National Grid NCC Nordea Bank Norsk Hydro (Hydro) Oil Search Orange Origin Energy Pearson PNC Financial Services PSA Peugeot-Citroën Publicis Qantas Airways QBE Insurance Red Eléctrica de España Rentokil Initial ResMed Roche Royal Bank of Canada Royal Bank of Scotland Royal DSM Royal Dutch Shell (Shell) Royal Mail Salesforce.com Sanofi Schibsted Schneider Electric SEB Sempra Energy Severn Trent Singapore Telecommunications (SingTel) Société Générale Sodexo South32 Standard Chartered State Street Stockland Stora Enso Suncorp Swedbank Telenor Téléperformance Telia Telstra Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD Bank) Transurban UBS Unilever Verizon Virgin Money (part of Virgin Group) Vodafone Westpac Whitbread Woolworths Group WPP Zurich
Author: Innovest Strategic Value Advisors
The companies below are deemed to have the best developed abilities, relative to their industry peers, to manage environmental, social and governance risks, and to take advantage of new business opportunities in this area. [Global 100: ABN Amro, Accor...
- Related stories: BusinessWeek survey of sustainability & the financial bottom line in major multinational firms: "Beyond the Green Corporation"
- Related companies: ABN Amro Accor Adecco Group adidas Advanced Micro Devices Agilent Technologies AIG Air France KLM Alcan (now Rio Tinto Alcan) Alcoa Atlas Copco BASF Baxter International British Airways British Land British Sky Broadcasting BT Cable and Wireless Centrica Coca-Cola Daikin Daiwa Securities Danone Denso Dexia Diageo East Japan Railway Eastman Kodak Enbridge Ferrovial FPL Group Fresenius Medical Care Gamesa General Electric Genzyme George Wimpey Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) HBOS (part of Lloyds) Henkel Holmen HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Iberdrola Inditex Indra ING Insurance Australia Group Intel Investa Property Group Johnson Matthey JPMorgan Chase Kesko Kingfisher Kuraray Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) Land Securities Marks & Spencer McDonald's Mitsubishi Group Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Morgan Stanley Neste Oil Nike Nintendo Nokia Nomura Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Novozymes NTT Docomo NYK Line Pearson Petrobras PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Pinnacle West Capital Punto de Salud Ricoh Roche Royal Bank of Canada Royal Philips Electronics Sainsbury's SAP SCA Scania Schlumberger Scottish and Southern Energy Severn Trent Shell Smith & Nephew Sony State Street Storebrand Sun Life Financial Swiss Re TC Energy (formerly Transcanada) Toppan Printing Toyota Unibail Unilever United Technologies Vestas Wind Systems Walt Disney Westpac Whitbread Yell Group
Author: Liquor, Hospitality & Miscellaneous Union [Australia]
Cleaners around the country have nominated property company Allco as the winner of the inaugural Golden Toilet Brush Award to be handed out today...Allco...has declined repeated invitations to meet cleaners' representatives...They are the only major...
[Companies removed from FTSE4Good index series for failing to meet environmental criteria: Amsouth Bancorporation, Bank of New York, BB&T, Charles Schwab, Emporiki Bank of Greece, Fifth Third Bancorp, First Horizon National, Freeport-McMoRan,...
- Related stories: Semi-annual review of FTSE4Good indices: 42 new companies added, 24 removed
- Related companies: Accenture Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) BB&T Casino Charles Schwab Cinergy (now Duke Energy) Crédit Agricole Ferrovial Fifth Third Bank First Choice Holidays First Horizon Freeport-McMoRan Furukawa Georgia-Pacific (part of Koch Industries) Harrah's Hays HeidelbergCement Holmen Investa Property Group Japan Airlines Li & Fung Liberty Media Lundbeck Marshalls MCI (part of Verizon) Somerfield St. Ives Swatch Syngenta Takeda Pharmaceutical US Bancorp VF Corp Walgreen William Hill Woolworths Group