International standards on the death penalty: click here
Related stories and components
Author: Radio Free Asia
"Lao Protest Villager Freed, 10 Still Held", 17 January 2019 ...
Author: Human Rights Watch (USA)
World Report 2019, 17 Jan 2019...
Author: Maya Foa, Reprieve, on Guardian (UK)
"Can big pharma stop the Arkansas mass executions?", 16 Apr 2017...
- Related stories: USA: McKesson becomes 1st company to sue US state to stop its drug being used in executions
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Fresenius Medical Care McKesson Pfizer
Bahrain: Rights groups address Formula 1 in letter concerning sport body's alleged links to human rights abuses during Grand Prix - company responds
USA: Fresenius says Nebraska should not have been able to obtain company's drug for death penalty use
Author: Grant Schulte, AP (USA)
Company: Nebraska shouldn’t have gotten death penalty drug, 13 April 2017...
Author: Olel, Onyango, Ingutiah Advocates (Kenya)
"Lawsuit against Metal Refinery (EPZ)" [Lawsuit by and on behalf of those adversely impacted by the alleged operations of Metal Refinery (EPZ) operations. It is alleged that some died due to lead poisoning while others suffer from respiratory diseases]
Virgin founder Richard Branson decries human rights abuses surrounding Philippine President Duterte’s war on drugs
Author: Richard Branson, Virgin Group
“Duterte’s war on drugs is not the answer”, 4 Aug 2016...
- Related stories: Positive action by companies to protect civic freedoms
- Related in-depth areas: Positive initiatives by businesses to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: Virgin Group
Der Pharmariese Pfizer unterbindet den Einsatz seiner Medikamente bei Hinrichtungen in den USA. Für bestimmte Produkte, die bei Exekutionen mit Giftspritzen genutzt werden oder deren Nutzung von Bundesstaaten erwogen wird, gelten nach Konzernangaben...
- Related companies: Pfizer