International standards & introductory material on genocide: click here
Articles & reports from a wide range of sources are below.
Related stories and components
Report: Digging for Transparency - How U.S. companies are only scratching the surface of conflict minerals reporting
Author: Amnesty Intl. & Global Witness
More than one thousand companies listed on U.S. stock exchanges filed their first Conflict Minerals Reports with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in 2014...These inaugural reports are one outcome of wider efforts to ensure America's...
- Related stories: 80% of US company reports don’t comply with conflict minerals law, Amnesty Intl. & Global Witness report reveals
- Related companies: Apple Boeing Cisco Systems EY (Ernst & Young) General Electric Google (part of Alphabet) Helen of Troy Limited HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Intel Kennametal Microsoft Royal Philips Electronics Tiffany
Holocaust descendants file class action lawsuit against SNCF in USA over company’s role in transportation of victims
Author: Olivia Hampton, AFP
“French railway Holocaust lawsuit aims to fill gaps: lawyer,” 17 Apr 2015...
Brazil: Court suspends dam construction that may affect Kaiabi sacred indigenous land in Amazon forest
Author: Folha de São Paulo
“Courts Put a Stop to Work on Dam That Would Affect Sacred Indigenous Areas”, 19 Jan 2015...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
« SNCF : Paris va dédommager les victimes américaines de la Shoah », 5 décembre 2014...
- Related stories: France to compensate US Holocaust victims for SNCF’s role in transporting victims to Nazi camps
- Related companies: SNCF (Société Nationale des Chemins de Fer)
Author: Chris Arsenault, Reuters
….It should take the ICC three to six months to decide whether to begin a preliminary examination…Cambodian government spokesman…said the complaint was a partisan ploy by a local opposition party. "The motivation is to polarize,"…Lawyers were hired by...