Related stories and components
Author: Swati Gupta, CNN
"Pregnant women are risking their lives to bring people tea", 6 February 2019...
- Related stories: India: CAO Investigation report low wages & poor working conditions at Tata-World Bank Plantations
- Related in-depth areas: Labour rights Women
- Related companies: Hindustan Unilever Lipton (part of Unilever) Taj Mahal Tea House (part of Hindustan Unilever) Tata Global Beverages (part of Tata Group) Tetley (part of Tata Tea)
Author: Zaw Zaw Htwe, Myanmar Times
"Over 500 workers protest at garment factory", 31 January 2019...
UK: NGO denounces the abuse of non-disclosure agreements by companies in maternity discrimination cases
Author: Laura Bates, Guardian (UK)
"Pregnant then screwed: how gagging contracts are used to silence sacked mothers", 22 Jan 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
Cambodia: Garment workers at W&D factory refuse to return to work with concerns over pressure despite govt. mediation efforts
Author: Long Kimmarita, The Phnom Penh Post
"W&D workers refuse to return to work", 16 January 2019...
Author: Md. Sameer Sattar, The Daily Star, Bangladesh
"Towards a better labour law – recent amendments to Bangladesh Labour Act 2006", 18 December 2018...
Author: Ari Hirayama, The Asahi Shimbun
"Expectant trainees told to end pregnancy or leave Japan," 02 December 2018...
- Related stories: Japan: Foreign workers ordered to terminate pregnancies or go home
USA: Senators demand information from XPO Logistics following claims pregnant workers were subject to strenuous working conditions
Author: Mark Solomon, FreightWaves
21 November, 2018...
Europe: Amazon workers to protest 'inhuman' warehouse working conditions on Black Friday; incl. co comments
Author: Business Insider
"Amazon workers across Europe will protest 'inhuman' warehouse working conditions on Black Friday", 22 Nov 2018...
- Related companies: Amazon.com