Related stories and components
Author: Ben Hubbard & Louise Donovan, New York Times (via First Post)
"In Arab States, coronavirus pandemic traps African domestic workers who fin themselves unemployed, abused," 7 Jul 2020...
Author: Gender & Development Network (GADN)
“COVID-19: A feminist response to a global pandemic”, June 2020...
USA: Supreme Court rules employers are not obligated to supply birth control access under health care plans, citing religious beliefs
Author: Nina Totenberg, NPR
"Supreme Court Undercuts Access To Birth Control Under Obamacare, " 8 Jul 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
Author: Malia Politzer, The Guardian
“‘We are on our own’: Bangladesh’s pregnant garment workers face the sack”, 09 July 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Supply chain workers Gender, Business & Human Rights
Author: Forbes México
“Las empresas deben abordar violencia doméstica de sus empleadas: ONU” - 7 de julio de 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Brote de COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Australia: Komatsu mining is sued by employee for ignoring numerous reports of sexual harassment and discrimination
Author: Tammy Mills, The Sydney Morning Herald
"'No place for a woman': Mining supplier sued for sexual harassment," 5 Jul 2020...
Author: Narin Sun, VOA
"New Report Shows Garment Workers Eating Less, Selling Land to Repay Debt", 30 June 2020...
- Related stories: Cambodia: Report shows garment workers struggle to repay debts during factory suspensions caused by COVID-19
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Supply chain workers
- Related companies: Cambodian Microfinance Association National Bank of Cambodia