International standards & introductory material on HIV/AIDS: click here
Articles & reports from a range of sources are below.
Related stories and components
Author: Oil in Uganda
"Minors; A big challenge to the mining industry in Busia"...
- Related in-depth areas: Child labour
Author: Professor Kennedy Mkutu, in The East African (Kenya)
"Oil discoveries in Turkana still to fuel women's emancipation"...
- Related in-depth areas: Land Rights & Displacements
Kenya: Court finds Resolution Insurance & Nairobi Women's Hospital liable for HIV/AIDS discrimination
Author: Kamau Muthoni, Standard Digital (Kenya)
“Court throws out case filed by insurance firm on award given to HIV positive woman”...
Author: Sydney Ivembi, Gabonactu.com (Gabon)
"Journée Mondiale de lutte contre le Sida : Total Marketing Gabon s’associe davantage au combat", 1 décembre 2017...
- Related companies: Total
Commentary: Climate policies should address gendered impacts of climate change including effects on women's health
Author: Hwei Mian Lim, ARROW, OpenGlobalRights
"Climate Change Exacerbates Gender Inequality, Putting Women's Health at Risk", 6 Nov 2017...
- Related stories: China Communication Construction Company lawsuit (re HIV/AIDS discrimination, Uganda)
- Related in-depth areas: 中资企业海外投资
Commentary: "How corporations, activists, and politicians turned the language of human rights into meaningless babble"
Author: Michael Hobbes, Foreign Policy
"Saving the World, One Meaningless Buzzword at a Time - How corporations, activists, and politicians turned the language of human rights into meaningless babble"...
Author: Access to Medicine Foundation
"Access to Medicine Index 2016," Nov 2016...
- Related stories: UN Forum 2016: Materials launched
- Related companies: AbbVie AstraZeneca Bayer Boehringer Ingelheim Bristol-Myers Squibb Daiichi Sankyo Eisai Eli Lilly Gilead Sciences GlaxoSmithKline Johnson & Johnson Merck Novartis Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Pfizer Roche Sanofi Takeda Pharmaceutical