Related stories and components
Author: Patrice Moore, Cool 103.5 FM (Canada)
« Bell Cause pour la cause remet 57 000$ à 4 organismes de la région qui oeuvrent en santé mentale », 23 janvier 2019...
- Related companies: BCE (Bell Canada Enterprises)
UK: Leading employers call for updated health & safety and equalities legislation to promote mental wellbeing
Author: Maggie Baska, People Management (UK)
"Treat mental health the same as physical conditions in employment law, say business leaders", 21 Nov 2018...
Author: Béatrice Bossard, La Nouvelle République (France)
« Le handicap n'est plus un frein au travail », 8 novembre 2018...
- Related companies: Leroy Merlin
Commentary: Artificial intelligence will result in loss of jobs, however the right policy choices can support a more compassionate social contract
Author: Kai-Fu Lee, The Wall Street Journal
"The human promise of the AI revolution," 14 September 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Technology and Human Rights Technology and Human Rights: Artificial Intelligence
BSR launches human rights-based blueprint for responsible business practice with regard to artificial intelligence
BSR has published three papers describing a human rights-based blueprint for responsible business practice with regard to AI within and beyond the technology sector. These papers explore the importance of a rights-based approach for governing and...
New guidance for companies encourages action to support civic freedoms & human rights defenders & explores opportunities for engagement
Author: Bennett Freeman with Sif Thorgeirsson, Adele Barzelay & Brooks Reed
"Shared space under pressure: Business support for civic freedoms and human rights defenders," 29 August 2018 ...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Latest news on human rights defenders Positive company initiatives Technology and Human Rights: Digital Freedom
- Related companies: "S Group" adidas ADM (see Archer Daniels Midland) Alphabet Anglo American Apple Archer Daniels Midland Asia Pulp & Paper (part of Sinar Mas) Associated British Foods Barrick Gold Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) Bunge Cargill Cartier (part of Richemont) Chevron Chobani Cisco Systems Coca-Cola DLA Piper Eileen Fisher ExxonMobil Facebook FIFA General Electric Golden Agri-Resources Google (part of Alphabet) Grupo Hame IOI Group Johnson & Johnson Lyft McKinsey Microsoft Natural Fruit Nestlé Newmont Nike Oath Inc (formerly Yahoo! & AOL (part of Verizon)) PepsiCo Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Reforestación de Palma del Petén (Repsa) (part of Grupo Hame) Richemont Salesforce.com Shell Siemens Sinar Mas Group Starbucks Stonyfield Farm Telenor Tiffany Uber Unilever Vedanta Resources Verizon Volaris Websense Wilmar International
Pen America launches guide for writers to defend against cyber abuse & calls on social media companies to improve their policies re online harassment
Author: Pen America
There is now a growing recognition that online harassment can affect its targets’ freedom to express themselves, their livelihoods, and their mental and physical health. It is also clear that online harassment can extend to the offline world,...