Investment, trade, globalisation
Explore categories within this category
- Intl. investment agreements & policy
- Export regulations/Export credit agencies
- Import regulations
- Project financing/loans
- Socially-responsible investing & shareholder activism
Related stories and components
Author: News In America
“Países de América Latina y el Caribe firman compromiso para apoyar funcionamiento del sistema alimentario en crisis de Covid-19”, 6 de abril de 2020...
Author: Business Live
“Argentine grain farmers fear for their future amid Covid-19”, 2nd April 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Supply chain workers
Author: Daniel Morris, Danish Institute for Human Rights
“Driving change through public procurement: A toolkit on human rights for policy makers and public buyers," 28 February 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Procurement
“Coronavirus: qué hacen los grandes inversores de Wall Street para sacar ventajas de la crisis del covid-19” -18 de marzo de 2020-...
- Related stories: COVID-19 highlights lack of social protections for gig economy workers
- Related in-depth areas: Brote de COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Related companies: BlackRock Occidental Petroleum
USA and Mexico: Concerns raised over potential impacts of border closing on trade and workers' rights due to COVID-19
Author: Market Place
“For supply chain companies, U.S.-Mexico border closures could be catastrophic”, 16th March 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response
Commentary: Investors can encourage responsible corporate governance & policies during COVID-19 outbreak
Author: Peter Webster, Eiris Foundation
“How can responsible investor engagement help with Coronavirus”, 18 March 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak
Author: Pagina Siete (Bolivia)
“China apunta a Bolivia con inversiones en parques nacionales y territorios indígenas” – 15 de marzo de 2020...
80 investors worth over $200 billion release statement of support for the BankTrack Human Rights Benchmark
Author: Investor Alliance for Human Rights & group of 80 investors
“Investors with over US$200b support BankTrack Human Rights Benchmark”, 17 March 2020...