Socially-responsible investing & shareholder activism
Related stories and components
Author: Just Share (South Africa)
‘Why shareholders should vote FOR South Africa’s first shareholder resolution calling for climate risk disclosure’ 7 May 2019...
Author: Nick Miller, Sydney Morning Herald (Australia)
"'It's game on': BHP hit with record $7b claim in UK over deadly dam collapse", 8 May 2019...
- Related stories: BHP Billiton & Vale lawsuit (re dam collapse in Brazil)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: BHP Billiton Samarco (joint venture BHP Billiton and Vale) Vale
Author: John G. Ruggie
"ESG investing: Coming into its own - and not a moment too soon," 24 April 2019...
Shareholders to present slate of proposals at Amazon annual meeting focused on human rights & environmental issues
Author: Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility
"Shareholders to present slate of proposals at Amazon annual meeting," 25 April 2019...
- Related stories: Shareholders & civil society groups urge Amazon to halt sale of facial recognition software to law enforcement agencies USA: Investors file resolutions with companies at risk for human rights violations due to govt. contracts related to immigration
- Related in-depth areas: Technology and Human Rights Technology and Human Rights: Artificial Intelligence
- Related companies: Amazon.com
Author: Anne-Catherine Husson-Traore, Novethic (France) (copyright: www.novethic.fr)
« Verdir le système financier : Une nouvelle mission pour les banques centrales », 18 avril 2019 ...
- Related in-depth areas: Climate justice