Investment, trade, globalisation
Explore categories within this category
- Intl. investment agreements & policy
- Export regulations/Export credit agencies
- Import regulations
- Project financing/loans
- Socially-responsible investing & shareholder activism
Related stories and components
Author: Business & Human Rights Clinic, Columbia University
"Pension Funds and Human Rights: A study of human rights considerations of pension funds", April 2018...
Author: Sasja Beslik, Ethical Corporation (UK)
" Why Nordea’s responsible investment funds have dropped Facebook" 23 Mar 2018. ...
- Related stories: 50 million Facebook profiles of US voters harvested by data firm to aid Trump presidential campaign
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Technology and Human Rights
- Related companies: Facebook Instagram (part of Facebook) Twitter Whatsapp (part of Facebook)
UK: CORE & Amnesty Int'l UK highlight shortcomings re export promotion & human rights in submission to UN Working Group
Author: CORE Coalition & Amnesty International UK
"CORE Coalition and Amnesty International UK joint submission to the UN Working Group on Business and Human Rights: ensuring respect for human rights in the context of "economic diplomacy" and investment/trade promotion," 14 March 2018...
Colombia: Recent regulation changed nature of companies buying gold; involvement of armed actors remains a concern, according to OECD report
“Due Diligence in Colombia’s Gold Supply Chain. Where does Colombian gold go?” - January 2018...