Explore categories within this category
Related stories and components
Author: Ambito Jurídico
“Desinformación y pandemia: el rol de las empresas de internet” – 6 de mayo de 2020-...
- Related in-depth areas: Brote de COVID-19 (Coronavirus): respuesta gubernamental y de las empresas Brote de COVID-19 (coronavirus): vigilancia, censura y privacidad
- Related companies: Facebook Instagram (part of Facebook) Twitter
Author: Patrick Hosking, The Times
“Anger over companies hiding away”, 21 April 2020...
Australia: Supermarket Woolworths launches a dedicated shopping hour for the elderly and people with disabilities
Author: AAP, SBS News
"Woolworths to hold daily elderly and disability-only shopping hour amid panic buying", 16 March 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response
- Related companies: Woolworths Group Australia
How Nairobi Women's Hospital allegedly defrauded patients through unnecessary medical procedures to grow revenue
Author: Morris Kiruga, Daily Nation (Kenya)
"How Nairobi Women's Hospital milked patients dry in crazy revenue game"...
- Related companies: Nairobi Women's Hospital
China: Vendors cracked down for selling fake masks and overcharging online as Wuhan coronavirus outbreak triggers global run on face masks
Author: Straits Times
“Wuhan virus outbreak triggers global run on face masks”, 29 January 2020...
- Related stories: China: Business action and alleged inaction in response to spread of Wuhan novel coronavirus 2020
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak
- Related companies: 3M Alibaba.com Tencent
Association of Professional Societies in East call for stringent regulation of food manufacturers after suspension of food items due to safety concerns
Author: James Kariuki, Business Daily (Kenya)
"Professionals call for stringent regulation of food companies"...