Related stories and components
Author: Anne-Catherine Husson-Traore, Novethic (France) (copyright: www.novethic.fr)
« Quel prix paiera Facebook pour le piratage des esprits ? » 20 mars 2018...
- Related companies: Facebook
Author: Sasja Beslik, Ethical Corporation (UK)
" Why Nordea’s responsible investment funds have dropped Facebook" 23 Mar 2018. ...
- Related stories: 50 million Facebook profiles of US voters harvested by data firm to aid Trump presidential campaign
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Technology and Human Rights
- Related companies: Facebook Instagram (part of Facebook) Nordea Investment Management Twitter Whatsapp (part of Facebook)
So. Africa: Human Rights Lawyer says victims of world's biggest listeriosis outbreak to launch class-action case against Tiger Brands in two weeks
Author: Paul Burkhardt, Bloomberg (South Africa)
"Tiger Brands to Face Class-Action Lawsuit Over Listeriosis", 12 March 2018...
- Related stories: So. Africa: Govt. issues safety recall notices to Enterprise Foods & Rainbow Chickens after listeriosis death toll reaches 180; WHO says largest outbreak recorded
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Tiger Brands
USA: Chocolate manufacturer Hershey to face consumers' lawsuit alleging failure to disclose human rights abuses in their supply chain
Author: Perkins Coie, JD Supra (USA)
"New Human Rights Case Alleging Deception Of Consumers Filed Against Food Companies (This Time On The East Coast)", 7 Mar 2018...
So. Africa: Govt. issues safety recall notices to Enterprise Foods & Rainbow Chickens after listeriosis death toll reaches 180; WHO says largest outbreak recorded
Processed food manufacturers Enterprise Foods, a subsidiary of Tiger Brands, and Rainbow Chicken Limited (RCL) have been issued with safety recall notices following the listeriosis outbreak in South Africa, Health Minister Aaron Motsoaledi said on...
USA: "Many" Chinese construction workers on Saipan island were reportedly injured or died building Imperial Pacific casinos; company denies allegations
"...At a…Imperial Pacific International Holdings Ltd...construction site [on the American island of Saipan], it was building a gargantuan casino with a crew of hundreds of Chinese, scores of them working illegally on tourist visas. So many laborers...
Author: Matthew Campbell, Bloomberg Businessweek
...At a…Imperial Pacific International Holdings Ltd...construction site [on the American island of Saipan], it was building a gargantuan casino with a crew of hundreds of Chinese, scores of them working illegally on tourist visas. So many laborers were...
Hong Kong: Union blames excessive hours, shortage of qualified drivers and poor pay for bus crash that kills 19 passengers
Author: Danny Lee & Kimmy Chung, South China Morning Post (Hong Kong)
"Hong Kong bus union blames officials for fatal crash", 11 Feb 2018...
EU legislation on collective redress must allow all victims of corporate abuse to access remedy- not just consumers, says commentator
Author: Christopher Patz in OpenDemocracy (USA)
" Consumer is King? Of class actions and who matters in EU law ", 20 Dec 2017...
Author: Corina Ajder, Digital Development Debates
"Europe's working poor", April 2017...
- Related companies: H&M