Related stories and components
Author: Semana Sostenible
"Puerto en Golfo de Tribugá generaría graves afectaciones en área protegida” - 26 de mayo de 2020 ...
- Related in-depth areas: Últimas noticias sobre recursos naturales
Tanzania: IPIS' briefing on business & human rights; includes coverage on agribusiness, tourism & mining sectors
"Briefing on Business and Human Rights in Tanzania: 2019 Quarter 3 & 4: July-December"...
Author: EDUCA Oaxaca (México)
"Condenamos represión contra comunidad mapuche en la Patagonia", 22 de mayo de 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Últimas noticias sobre defensoras/es
USA: Indigenous women file OECD Specific Instance against Credit Suisse for rights violations regarding pipeline financing; Credit Suisse responds
On January 30, 2020, Divest Invest Protect, Women’s Earth and Climate Action Network (WECAN) International, and Indigenous Peoples Law and Policy (IPLP) Program at the University of Arizona filed an OECD Guidelines complaint with the US National...
Guatemala: NGO report highlights the negative impacts of hydroelectric and palm oil projects in Alta Verapaz
Author: PBI Guatemala
"We Defend Life! Social struggles in Alta Verapaz", May 2020...
Brazil: International Backlash over Amazon land reform bill, includes an open letter; Sweden’s AP7 pension fund, Sainsbury's and Marks & Spencer, were among more than 40 companies that signed
“British supermarkets threaten Brazil boycott over proposed forest law. British supermarkets have warned Brazil they might have to boycott its products if lawmakers there pass a contentious bill that could enable faster destruction of the Amazon...
- Related stories: Brasil: Medida Provisória de regularização fundiária estimula devastação da Amazônia
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on natural resources
- Related companies: Ahold Delhaize Aldi Süd AP7 ASDA (part of Walmart) Burger King Iceland (part of the Big Food Group) Kerry Group Marks & Spencer Metro AG Migros Nando's Ocado Robeco Sainsbury's Storebrand Swedbank Tesco Waitrose (part of John Lewis Partnership)
Author: Adejumo kabir, Premium Times (Nigeria)
“llegal Mining - Group Calls for Speedy Justice in Cases Involving Chinese Suspects” 13 May 2020...
- Related stories: Nigeria: Mining host communities demand swift prosecution and justice from illegal miners arrested
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas Natural Resources