Related stories and components
New study examines patterns in the restriction of civil society's scope for action against resource exploitation
Resource and energy demand has increased over the last few decades, with more extraction and land use happening in more countries than ever before and citizens fighting for their rights and working to preserve their livelihoods. The authors of this...
Author: Verdad Abierta
“Indígenas de Mondó-Mondocito logran sentencia de restitución” – 4 de diciembre de 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on natural resources
Author: Center for Constitutional Rights (CCR)
" Trump Lawyers Attempt to Sue an Environmental Philosophy under Anti-Racketeering Laws ", 5 Dec 2017...
- Related stories: Energy Transfer lawsuit (re Dakota Access Pipeline, USA)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: Energy Transfer Partners
Peru: NGOs ask the Inter-American Commission on Human Rights to recommend the Govt. to protect women against violence related to company operations
Author: Peru Support Group
“Further IACHR appeal on behalf of Maxima Acuna” – 4 December 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: Buenaventura Minera Yanacocha (joint venture Newmont & Compañía de Minas Buenaventura) Newmont
EU's proposed Multilateral Investment Court will further expand corporate privileges at the expense of human rights, says NGO report