International standards on religion: click here
Related stories and components
Author: Claude Leguilloux, Boursier.com
« Vigeo Eiris remonte les scores de trois entreprises américaines », 6 février 2017...
- Related stories: La chaîne d’approvisionnement et la liberté syndicale sont les domaines où il y a peu de précisions par les entreprises sur les mesures mises en place, selon l’étude Vigeo Eiris Trump's travel ban - how is business responding?
- Related in-depth areas: USA: Trump administration actions on business & human rights
- Related companies: Amazon.com Expedia Microsoft
USA: Real estate firm Tishman Speyer cuts ties with anti-Muslim hate group following advocacy by interfaith coalition
Author: Jewish Voice for Peace (USA)
Companies Cut Ties with Anti-Muslim Hate Group Following Pressure from Interfaith Community, 17 Jan. 2017...
Technology workers to protest Palantir over reports it will help US Govt. track immigrants & foreign travellers
Author: Spencer Woodman, Verge (USA)
Tech workers are protesting Palantir’s involvement with immigration data, 13 Jan. 2016...
- Related stories: USA: Tech companies say they would oppose Trump's proposed Muslim immigrant registry
- Related companies: Palantir Technologies
Author: Nick Statt, Verge (USA)
Apple, Google, and Uber join list of tech companies refusing to build Muslim registry, 16 Dec 2016...
- Related stories: Tech firms confront growing challenges from govts. over online freedom of expression USA: Tech companies say they would oppose Trump's proposed Muslim immigrant registry
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Technology and human rights - advances by business
- Related companies: Alphabet Apple Facebook Google (part of Alphabet) Lyft Microsoft Oracle Twitter Uber
UK: Bakery owners to appeal High Court decision that they unlawfully refused to bake pro-gay marriage cake
Author: Alan Erwin, Irish Times
"Ashers’ bakery to take ‘gay cake’ case to Supreme Court", 16 Dec 2016...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
Australia: Business & faith leaders call for new legislation to outlaw modern slavery & forced labour
Author: Anna Patty, Sydney Morning Herald
"Business and religious groups join forces to end modern slavery", 2 Dec 2016...
- Related in-depth areas: Inquiry into the establishment of a Modern Slavery Act in Australia