Related stories and components
Author: Dentons, on JD Supra
"Time for construction to step up to its human rights responsibilities?", 8 Jan 2019...
- Related stories: Experts reflect on the Zero Draft of the legally binding treaty on business and human rights
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on proposed binding treaty Statements, initiatives & commentaries
Canada: Failure to adapt to new human rights regulatory environment exposes companies to legal liability & reputational challenges, say lawyers
Author: Josh Scheinert & Milos Barutciski, Borden Ladner Gervais LLP, on Mondaq
"Canada: Business And Human Rights: The Stakes Continue To Grow", 12 Dec 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
Author: Amnistía Internacional
“La industria del diamante no corrige su manera de actuar”- 12 de noviembre de 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Últimas noticias sobre recursos naturales
« Chez DNCA, la philosophie ISR distingue deux approches clés : la responsabilité d'entreprise et le développement durable », 26 octobre 2018...
- Related companies: Natixis
Soros’ foundation demanded action after Campbell Soup executive promotes conspiracy theory about it - co. apologized
George Soros’s foundation has demanded Campbell Soup take action after one of its senior executives promoted a rightwing conspiracy theory about the organisation on social media, saying that such views added to "a toxicity in our communities and...
Soros’ foundation demands Campbell Soup take action after executive promotes conspiracy theory about it
Author: Lindsay Fortado & Alistair Gray, Financial Times (USA)
"Soros foundation condemns Campbell Soup executive tweet", 23 Oct 2018...
- Related stories: Soros’ foundation demanded action after Campbell Soup executive promotes conspiracy theory about it - co. apologized
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: Campbell Soup
Businesses called on to champion EU integration & liberal values during 2019 European Parliament elections
Author: Alberto Alemanno, Social Europe
"A European Super-PAC To Take On Bannon’s Illiberal Shock Troops", 24 Jul 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
In February 2013, Natural Fruit Company (“Natural Fruit”) filed the first of several lawsuits against migrant rights activist Andy Hall, alleging criminal and civil defamation, as well as violation of Thailand’s computer crimes laws. Natural Fruit’s...