Headquarters in USA
Response by JDS Uniphase: Efforts to encourage companies to adopt a SB-657 statement disclosing the efforts they are making to eradicate human trafficking and slavery from their supply chains pursuant to the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act...
- Related in-depth areas: Know the Chain – See which companies do and do not have statements under the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act (2014)
- This is a response from the following companies: JDS Uniphase
Author: Luis Javier Garrido, La Jornada [Mexico] translated by Halszka Czarnocka
The so called "war on drugs" is, in addition to whatever else it is, a terrific business for a number of huge corporations near and dear to American Democrats, as well as for many businessmen linked to the Felipe Calderón Government. From their point...
- Related stories: México: Empresas privadas nacionales y de EE.UU. se benefician con la violencia relacionada a la "guerra" contra las drogas (La Jornada)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on conflict & peace
- Related companies: JDS Uniphase
The following 12 companies have been deleted from the index for not meeting the FTSE4Good Environmental Criteria: Alltel, Capital One Financial, Chubb Corporation, Comcast, J C Penney... JDS Uniphase, MBIA, Metlife, Paychex, SLM Corporation [Sallie Mae...
- Related companies: Advanced Micro Devices Agilent Technologies Aisin Seiki Alltel Banco Espírito Santo Capital One Chubb Group Comcast Dell Eni Honda Intesa Sanpaolo Itochu Itochu Techno-Solutions J.C. Penney JDS Uniphase McAfee (part of Intel) MEMC Metlife NYSE Euronext Paychex Randstad Rio Tinto Sallie Mae Softbank Target Texas Instruments Toyota