Corporate Responsibility Measurement & Reporting Lead at Adobe Systems
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. Our digital media and digital marketing solutions empower businesses to make, manage, measure, and monetize content. We are aggressively innovating to enrich content creation and to reinvent how companies interact with their customers across every digital channel. Just look around you, our impact can be seen on virtually every screen, from TV and movies to digital magazines, to websites and mobile devices.
There’s never been a better time to join Adobe. We are looking for exceptional talent who are ready to make an impact.
At Adobe we believe in the power of collaboration to create change. By leveraging our technology, our workforce, and our relationships with other like-minded people and organizations, we have made a meaningful impact in the world. The Adobe Corporate Responsibility Measurement & Reporting Manager will be responsible for gathering, interpreting, reporting, and identifying areas for performance improvement across CR programs both internally and externally.
- Actively gather all inputs and outcome metrics on all CR related programs, including but not limited to philanthropy, volunteerism, sustainability, community involvement, diversity, employee engagement, governance, ethics, product accessibility, and product social and environmental impacts.
- Evaluate Adobe CR reporting metrics, benchmark against product and brand peers, making recommendations for improvement.
- Drive annual Adobe CR report process, from data gathering and analysis to report production with agency vendor.
- Manage submissions to pre-identified CR related rankings and ratings, including those from investors, analysts, publications, and organizations, including but not limited to:
- Dow Jones Sustainability Index
- 100 Best Corporate Citizens
- Interbrand Green
- NASDAQ Sustainability 100
- Carbon Disclosure Project
- Newsweek Green
- Ensure Adobe is measuring and managing the most critical KPIs to achieve measurement & reporting program objectives, including contributing positively to brand, reputation, recruitment, and retention.
- Bachelors degree with a focus on Corporate Responsibility or related field.
- Minimum 5 years of corporate responsibility measurement and/or reporting experience.
- Proven success as a proactive problem solver and a positive, collaborative team contributor.
- Solid understanding of Global Reporting Initiative/G4 and other leading CR reporting standards.
- Analytical and organized by nature.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proven communications skills.
Contract: Full time
Closing date: Open until filled
Location: San Jose, USA