Business & Human Rights Resource Centre is hiring a Finance Assistant to support the Finance Officer in fulfilling a key strategic sage project of the organization.
To assist in the transition from excel budget trackers to automated sage budget trackers
Hours: 35 hours per week – Commencing 2nd of August 2021 to 5th of October 2021.
Location: Home & London
Closing date: 28 July 2021
Supervision: The Finance Assistant will report to the Finance Officer.
The Finance Assistant will support the transition from our manual grant tracking spreadsheet to the new automated Grants Tracking spreadsheet which is extracted from the sage line-50 data.
This process will entail:
Knowledge and Experience
You will need to have had:
- Experience in excel, intermediate or advance.
- Good knowledge and experience in using Sage Line 50.
- Have excellent data analytical skills
We are looking for a:
- Bright, honest, trustworthy, hard-working, motivated, enthusiastic, friendly, and confident person
Who also has:
- Good organisation and administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
How to Apply: To apply please click on Link to Job button below. You will be redirected to our recruitment page where you will download, fill in, and upload the application. Please note that we cannot accept CVs.