Internship at Context Sustainability
Context’s three month internship programme is designed to give successful applicants experience in a professional consultancy environment advising on sustainability strategy and communications.
Context interns get involved in all aspects of our work, including research, writing, client meetings and brainstorming sessions. As a guide, this may include:
- Writing briefing documents and PowerPoint presentations
- Researching and writing copy for reports
- Writing case studies
- Proof reading and formatting
- Taking notes at meetings
- Writing blog entries and news stories for our website
- Benchmarking and sector comparison exercises
- Researching and writing GRI reports
- Providing research for stakeholder engagement events
- Researching and booking outside venues for events
- Participating in meetings, brainstorming sessions and events.
You will also have some specific responsibilities such as updating our marketing database.
What we’re looking for
We look for interns who are enthusiastic, hard working and creative. You will have a degree and be able to demonstrate a commitment to pursuing a career in corporate sustainability consulting. This may come from your studies or some work experience you have recently done.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential as a large part of our work is writing and we also want you to feel comfortable and confident when speaking to clients. You need to be confident working with data and a proficient user of Word, Excel and Powerpoint. You must also be prepared to help out with some administration tasks that are a part of running a business.
How to apply
To register your interest in future internships in London, please send your CV and a letter, explaining how you meet our requirements and why you would make a great intern, to Pete Statham at [email protected]
Contract: 3 months, full time
Closing date: next position starts in mid-September, and we are recruiting now.
Location: London, UK
Salary: £60 per day