Junior Analyst at Sustainalytics
The Junior Analyst supports the global Research Products team in its mission to provide a high level of product quality to its clients, through the development of responsible investment and sustainability related products focusing on research on Japanese companies.
- Research, analyze and rate the ESG impact of publicly-traded and private companies (including Japanese companies) and prepare profiles to be published in the Sustainalytics Platform;
- Support the preparation of off-the-shelf and customized deliverables for clients;
- Research ESG trends in specific industries;
- Participate in quality assurance and best-of-sector analysis;
- Contribute to the development of intellectual capital and thought leadership through report-writing and public-facing activities.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related discipline (business, finance, economics);
- Proficient oral and written Japanese language skills
- Excellent oral and written English language skills (working language is English)
- Understanding of and/or strong interest in the financial services industry and SRI/RI market
- Demonstrated passion for sustainability
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent business writing skills
- Meticulousness and attentiveness to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Resourceful and independent;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Strong Excel skills.
REMUNERATION AND BENEFITS
- Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience, plus benefits.
- Medical benefits;
- Dynamic, professional and friendly work environment within a global organization;
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
- Close collaboration with international team of leading ESG analysts;
Contract: Full-time, permanent
Closing date: Open until filled