Project Manager at CSR Europe
1. Coordinate and implement CSR Europe’s activities in the EU funded project “Support for voluntary initiatives promoting diversity management at the workplace across the EU”. This includes a.o.:
- Plan and run workshops for organisations managing Diversity Charters in their country;
- With the support of CSR Europe’s communication team, coordinate and improve internal and external communication tools for Diversity Charters organisations;
- Coordinate small grants for small projects, led by Diversity Charter organisations;
- Act as the central point of information for the EU Platform on Diversity Charter;
- Become the diversity expert for CSR Europe and for the larger EU initiative.
2. Other specific projects.
- Together with other project managers, implement one or two additional collaborative projects, related to our corporate network.
Contract: 1 year contract, with possibility for extension.
Closing date: 5 August 2014
Location: Brussels, Belgium