Project Manager at Sedex
Sedex is a not for profit membership organisation that works with buyers and suppliers around the world to deliver improvements in responsible and ethical business practices in global supply chains.
We have over 30,000 members worldwide and offer the world’s largest collaborative platform for managing and sharing ethical supply chain data, along with leading-edge services which companies use to understand, monitor and manage supply chains risks and improve standards. Sedex has offices in Brussels, London, New York, Santiago and Shanghai.
The communications team is responsible for promoting Sedex and its products and services; communicating the work of Sedex’s global members and highlighting the benefits of membership; raising awareness or sustainable supply chain issues and positioning Sedex as a global thought leader on responsible sourcing.
Brief summary of role:
The project manager will work within Sedex Information Exchange Limited to provide project management discipline to all areas of the business, technical and non-technical. The project manager will manage all aspects of the contract with our technical Platform provider. In addition the project manager will manage all internal projects within Sedex Information Exchange Limited. The project manager will act to ensure that any technical requirements are analysed to ensure they are fully understood and assessed before working with the technical team within Sedex Solutions Limited to determine the priority and commercial viability of proposed changes.
- Ensure contract SLAs are adhered to by the Sedex Platform provider
- Raise any change requests to the Platform through the established change control process
- Organise user acceptance testing of any changes made to the Sedex Platform
- Escalate issues to the Platform provider and ensure timely resolution
- Provide PRINCE2 project management framework, and apply to all projects run by Exchange
- Project management across major internal projects
- Assess requirements for the Platform generated by the Exchange and work with Solutions to determine priority and commercial viability.
- Ensure that the Sedex information security policy is applied at all times in Exchange
Skills & experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing projects
- Proven business analysis skills
- Experience setting up governance processes
- PRINCE2 Practitioner qualified
- Proven technical writing skills
- Excellent organisational skills
Contract: Permanent, full-time
Closing date: Open until filled
Location: Sedex HQ, London
Salary: Competitive, plus bonus and pension