Project Trainer at BSR
BSR works with its global network of over 250 member companies to build a just and sustainable world. From its offices in Asia, Europe, and North America, BSR develops sustainable business strategies and solutions through consulting, research, and cross-sector collaboration. We are proud to say that we have a team of some of the most talented and motivated people in the industry working in our offices around the globe with offices in Guangzhou, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Tokyo, New York, Paris, Copenhagen, and San Francisco.
Visit www.bsr.org for more information about BSR’s more than 20 years of leadership in sustainability.
The Program Trainer will report to the China Project Manager and will mainly focus on factory’s capacity building in Women program in China. This includes curriculum design, factory assessment, training delivery, factory engagement, and supporting project processes. This role is crucial to the smooth functioning of WiF and HER projects in China and is a key player enabling the projects to further its mission: investing in women for a better world.
- Training curriculum design
- Factory assessment and engagement
- Factory trainings management and implementation
- Impact measurement
- Ensure smooth operation of project in China by liaising with colleagues, internal BSR departments and external parties
- Serve as an active team member, creating suggestions and ideas for team members to promote mutual learning and network creativity
Other duties will be required and assigned by the Project Manager.
NOTE: Only candidates committed to long-term work in factory and having the traits below will be considered:
- Minimum of Five (5) years exporting manufactory’s HR experience
- Conducted HR related training for at least three years
- Understand buyer’s CSR requirement
- Knowledge of supply chain factory conditions procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, sociology, education preferred
- Willingness to undertake the extensive business travel
- Energetic, self-motivated, and having a positive nature and pro-active approach
- Flexibility to work both independently and within a team setting
- High ethical standards and commitment to BSR’s core values of Leadership, Integrity and Respect
- Basic verbal and written communication skills in English
BSR is committed to developing an inclusive work environment where diversity of thought, style, culture and skill and is valued in support of individual performance and potential, as well as our business goals and mission. BSR is an EEOC employer
Location: Shanghai, China