Senior Corporate Responsibility Manager, Pfizer
This is what you can look forward to:
- Work with the Head of Stakeholder Strategy to develop and deliver Pfizer UK’s stakeholder engagement and corporate responsibility strategy UK; based on principles of innovation, stakeholder engagement and transparency.
- Senior-level lead on high profile Pfizer UK reputation, social investment and engagement programmes, playing a key internal and external role in leading the strategic direction and delivery of those programmes, raising their profile and developing external advocacy opinion leader networks.
- Deputise for Head of Stakeholder Strategy as required to represent the team and its programmes at internal and external events.
- Lead role in the development, and delivery of key national campaigns and programmes which focus on addressing UK healthcare priorities and deliver on Pfizer Ltd’s UK social investment strategies.
- Equip Pfizer colleagues with the information and materials they need to demonstrate and articulate that Pfizer is an ethical, responsible and responsive organisation.
- Align with global corporate responsibility colleagues in the Pfizer Global Team and leverage global programmes in the UK environment.
- Approver for Pfizer Ltd’s regulatory systems for UK charitable and business donations (field and office-based).
What you offer:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Specialist corporate responsibility expertise, broad experience of corporate responsibility, sustainability, reputation risk management business practices – at both strategic and operational level
- Experience of working with charities, NGOs and public policy campaign groups
- Experience of working in highly matrixed business environments, aligning across different functional teams and managing sensitive cross-corporate networks
- Experience in embedding business strategies across organisations
- Expertise in the regulations within which the pharmaceutical industry operates or equivalent level of experience gained working in a highly regulated sector
- Strong track record in delivering company-wide programmes that are innovative, visionary and game-changing
- Extensive external professional network in corporate responsibility, reputation risk management
- Strong and motivational team player with a positive, enthusiastic approach
- • Excellent communication skills; ability to present strategic ideas to senior level audiences with credibility, charisma and vision
Equal Employment Opportunity
Pfizer's aim is to provide equality of opportunity in the recruitment process by avoiding discrimination on the grounds of: age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity, political persuasion or trade union membership.
At Pfizer we are creating an organisation and promoting a culture that respects each individual's unique character and life experiences, and reflects the diversity of our customers and markets. We will achieve this through fostering and sustaining an environment in which every colleague feels valued and supported, thus enabling superior business results.
Job Status: Full-time
Location: Walton Oaks, Tadworth, UK