Supply Chain Responsibility at American Eagle Outfitters
Oversee operational functions for Supply Chain Responsibility functions in East and Southeast Asia.
- Lead day to day inspection processes, including inspection scheduling, factory scoring and ranking, and post-inspection remediation
- Review completed audit reports for accuracy, timeliness, score calculation
- Analyze audit data to determine training needs, problem vendors, and other focus areas
- Investigate audit data and, where appropriate, respond to internal and external queries relative to supply chain responsibility programs, including inspection, training, and other initiatives
- Schedule inspections and manage metrics/benchmarks for third-party service providers
- Coordinate quality assurance testing and tracking related to third party auditing partners performance
- Develop/communicate Corrective Action Plans (CAP) and follow-up on outstanding CAP issues
- Conduct regular social audits at factories in Asia
- Develop and enhance key reporting protocols and performance analysis tools to support management of compliance programs and to provide visibility to compliance activities for senior leadership team
- Ensure compliance with AEO Code of Conduct and other social compliance standards
- Liaise with other internal departments to communicate/resolve non-compliance concerns
- Participate in testing for technology and systems upgrades
- Drive for continuous improvement in supply chain responsibility program efficiency and effectiveness
- Request corrective action plans from agents, vendors, factories
- Schedule and review factory inspections
- Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in Social or Environmental Sciences).
- Minimum 3+ years social compliance background
- Factory auditing experience required
- Conceptual familiarity with NGO and stakeholder programs, issues, and challenges required
- Fluency in English and at least one other Asian regional dialect.
- Travel is required, including the potential for international travel (approximately 50% of time)
- High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, & planning skills
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to work with and influence senior management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting.
Please visit the American Eagle Outfitters careers website or send resume to Marcia Dorosiev at [email protected].
Contract: Full time
Closing date: Open until fillled
Location: Hong Kong