Supply Chain Sustainability Manager at H&M
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for Sustainability and to protect our environment? Then we are looking for you – to join our team as Supply Chain Sustainability Manager.
You will be responsible for:
- Be a good role model/an H&M leader and work on building the sustainability team to a top performing team through motivation and education
- Together with SCM, prepare regional product strategy, be actively involved in the business plan and capacity development.
- Follow and communicate current trends in the field, CSR developments and news
- Assess potential risks for new product development and sourcing location.
- Provide expertise in order to support the business in the regional and provide practical solution
- Drive the annual action plan process in line with PO sustainability strategy and business.
- Evaluate the implementation and assess the impact of the Actions carried out through goal follow up.
- Secure data collection and analyze data.
- Work in close collaboration with other sustainability managers, business managers and SCM
- Manage calibration and secure that H&M’s methods and sustainability policies are followed.
- Report goal follow-up and analysis results to Regional Sustainability Manager CSR team and/or business teams
- To ensure effective collaboration, evaluate existing and/or potential stakeholders and business partners
We are looking for you, who:
- Take full responsibility
- Analytical skilled
- Strategic thinker
- Business minded
- Quality conscious
- Able to see and create strong, productive and creative sustainability team.
Location is Shanghai and this employment is on local contract terms. Please send your application with your CV describing your fit to this position to [email protected].