Johnson & Johnson
Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in USA
The future of energy: As business commitments to renewable energy increase, so must the sector's respect for human rights
Author: Jim McClelland, Times (UK)
"The energy sector post-Paris", 2 Mar 2017...
Experts from Johnson & Johnson, ING & Walgreens Boots Alliance advise on how to integrate UN Sustainable Development Goals into business strategy
Author: Ethical Corporation
"Business strategy integral to SDG success", Jan 2017...
USA: 600+ investors & companies call on Trump administration to take action on climate change & low-carbon economy
Author: Daniel Brooksbank, Responsible Investor (UK)
“Top US investors and companies unite to promote low carbon future ahead of Trump inauguration”, 10 January 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Mitigation Responsible public policy Technology and human rights - advances by business USA: Trump administration actions on business & human rights
- Related companies: adidas Adobe Systems Advanced Micro Devices Allianz Boston Common Asset Mgmt. DuPont Gap General Mills Hilton HP (Hewlett-Packard) Intel Johnson & Johnson Kellogg Levi Strauss Mars Mercy Investment Services Mondelēz International Monsanto Nike PG&E Staples Starbucks Unilever
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Author: Alison Moodie, Guardian (UK)
"Google, Apple, Facebook race towards 100% renewable energy target", 6 Dec 2016...
Author: Access to Medicine Foundation
"Access to Medicine Index 2016," Nov 2016...
- Related stories: UN Forum 2016: Materials launched
- Related companies: AbbVie AstraZeneca Bayer Boehringer Ingelheim Bristol-Myers Squibb Daiichi Sankyo Eisai Eli Lilly Gilead Sciences GlaxoSmithKline Johnson & Johnson Merck Novartis Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Pfizer Roche Sanofi Takeda Pharmaceutical
USA: Jury awards $70 million to woman with ovarian cancer allegedly caused by Johnson & Johnson baby powder
Author: Ageny, Independent (UK)
"Woman who says Johnson & Johnson baby powder gave her ovarian cancer awarded $70m in damages", 28 Oct 2016...
Author: The Climate Group
"World’s most influential companies announce investments in cleaner, smarter energy," 20 Sept 2016...
- Related stories: Climate Week NYC: Businesses & govts. convene to discuss the transition to a low carbon future
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation
- Related companies: Apple Bank of America Diageo General Motors HP (Hewlett-Packard) Johnson & Johnson North Face (part of VF Corp) Timberland (part of VF Corp) VF Corp Wells Fargo Wrangler (part of VF Corp)