Johnson & Johnson
Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in USA
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Author: Alison Moodie, Guardian (UK)
"Google, Apple, Facebook race towards 100% renewable energy target", 6 Dec 2016...
Author: Access to Medicine Foundation
"Access to Medicine Index 2016," Nov 2016...
- Related stories: UN Forum 2016: Materials launched
- Related companies: AbbVie AstraZeneca Bayer Boehringer Ingelheim Bristol-Myers Squibb Daiichi Sankyo Eisai Eli Lilly Gilead Sciences GlaxoSmithKline Johnson & Johnson Merck Novartis Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Pfizer Roche Sanofi Takeda Pharmaceutical
USA: Jury awards $70 million to woman with ovarian cancer allegedly caused by Johnson & Johnson baby powder
Author: Ageny, Independent (UK)
"Woman who says Johnson & Johnson baby powder gave her ovarian cancer awarded $70m in damages", 28 Oct 2016...
Author: The Climate Group
"World’s most influential companies announce investments in cleaner, smarter energy," 20 Sept 2016...
- Related stories: Climate Week NYC: Businesses & govts. convene to discuss the transition to a low carbon future
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation
- Related companies: Apple Bank of America Diageo General Motors HP (Hewlett-Packard) Johnson & Johnson North Face (part of VF Corp) Timberland (part of VF Corp) VF Corp Wells Fargo Wrangler (part of VF Corp)
“Amazon, PepsiCo y 28 empresas más firman Acuerdo para hacer frente a la brecha salarial”...
Rainforest Foundation & Ethical Consumer Magazine guide ranks companies with palm oil products based on sustainability
Author: Rainforest Foundation UK
"Palm Oil Guide," Apr 2016...
- Related companies: ASDA (part of Walmart) Avon Beiersdorf Body Shop (part of L'Oréal) Boots (now Alliance Boots) Cadbury (part of Mondelēz International) Co-operative Group Colgate-Palmolive Ecover Estée Lauder Ferrero Green & Black's (part of Cadbury) Greggs Grupo Clarin Iceland (part of the Big Food Group) John Lewis Partnership Johnson & Johnson Kellogg L'Oreal Lavera Lotte E&C Lush Marks & Spencer Mars Mondelēz International Morrisons Nestlé PepsiCo Premier Foods Procter & Gamble PZ Cussons Reckitt Benckiser Revlon Sainsbury SC Johnson Tesco Thorntons Unilever United Biscuits Waitrose (part of John Lewis Partnership) Walmart Weleda
Oxfam publishes new report on tax avoidance practices of US corporate giants & calls on govt. to ensure firms pay fair share of taxes