Johnson & Johnson
Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in USA
Merck, Intel, Under Armour, Alliance for American Manufacturing & AFL-CIO resign from manufacturing council following President Trump's response to white supremacist violence in Charlottesville
Five members of the American Manufacturing Council resigned following President Trump's failure to quickly condemn racism and violence by white supremacists at a rally in Charlottesville. The rally was organised to protest the planned removal of a...
USA: Opioids deaths lead state officials to target drug firms, following model of lawsuits against tobacco industry
Author: German Lopez, Vox (USA)
"US officials are starting to treat opioid companies like Big Tobacco — and suing them", 7 Jun 2017...
- Related stories: USA: Rise in opioids deaths leads state officials to file claims against drug firms and distributors
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Allergan AmerisourceBergen Cardinal CVS Janssen Pharmaceutica (part of Johnson & Johnson) Johnson & Johnson Mallinckrodt (part of Tyco) McKesson Teva Pharmaceutical Tyco Walgreen Walmart
Author: Mathilde Farine, Le Temps (Suisse)
La patronne suisse d’IKEA, Simona Scarpaleggia, s’était fixé l’objectif d’attendre la parité dans les postes de direction…[Le groupe Ikea] s’est aussi fixé l’objectif d’atteindre 50% de cadres féminins, de même que l’égalité salariale d’ici 2020…...
The future of energy: As business commitments to renewable energy increase, so must the sector's respect for human rights
Author: Jim McClelland, Times (UK)
"The energy sector post-Paris", 2 Mar 2017...
Experts from Johnson & Johnson, ING & Walgreens Boots Alliance advise on how to integrate UN Sustainable Development Goals into business strategy
Author: Ethical Corporation
"Business strategy integral to SDG success", Jan 2017...
USA: 600+ investors & companies call on Trump administration to take action on climate change & low-carbon economy
Author: Daniel Brooksbank, Responsible Investor (UK)
“Top US investors and companies unite to promote low carbon future ahead of Trump inauguration”, 10 January 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Mitigation Responsible public policy Technology and human rights - advances by business USA: Trump administration actions on business & human rights
- Related companies: adidas Adobe Systems Advanced Micro Devices Allianz Boston Common Asset Mgmt. DuPont Gap General Mills Hilton HP (Hewlett-Packard) Intel Johnson & Johnson Kellogg Levi Strauss Mars Mercy Investment Services Mondelēz International Monsanto Nike PG&E Staples Starbucks Unilever
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Author: Alison Moodie, Guardian (UK)
"Google, Apple, Facebook race towards 100% renewable energy target", 6 Dec 2016...