J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase)
Headquarters in USA
Author: Human Rights Campaign
“HRC Recognizes Major Employers in Chile Committed to LGBT inclusion” – 23 July 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Gender, Business & Human Rights
- Related companies: Accenture BASF Bayer Caterpillar Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Entel SA General Electric (GE) Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) IBM J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) McKinsey Procter & Gamble SAP Scotiabank Sodexo The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Uber Walmart
Updated version of Equator Principles released while Standard Chartered takes up new leadership role
Author: Equator Principles Association
“A strengthened Equator Principles, and new leadership for the Association”, 18 November 2019...
Author: Europe 1
« Lutte contre les inégalités : 34 entreprises mondiales s'engagent », 23 août 2019...
- Related stories: G7 : Les entreprises s'engagent contre les inégalités et pour l'environnement
- Related companies: Accenture AXA BASF BNP Paribas Crédit Agricole Danone Dr Pepper Snapple Group Edelman Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Goldman Sachs Groupe BPCE Henkel IKEA J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) Johnson & Johnson Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) L'Oreal Legal & General Investment Management Mars Renault Ricoh Schneider Electric Sodexo Suez TIAA-CREF Unilever Veolia (formerly Vivendi Environnement) Virgin Group
Author: JPMorgan Chase
The issues surrounding climate change and the environment are complex, and we have sought to actively engage with a diverse set of stakeholders to understand their views. We firmly believe that balancing environmental and social issues with financial...
- Related stories: Report alleges major banks contribute to climate change through increased funding of fossil fuels
- This is a response from the following companies: J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) JPMorgan Chase
“Nuevo informe anual: Balance Preliminar de las Economías de América Latina y el Caribe 2018” – enero 2019...
Major news organisations and business leaders withdraw from Saudi investment conference over missing journalist
On October 2, 2018, prominent Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi went missing after entering the Saudi consulate in Istanbul. Khashoggi, a once royal advisor turned critic, was murdered by Saudi agents in the consultate. Khashoggi's case prompted a...
Commentary: Social investing is on the rise, yet measuring impact often fails to incl. human rights expertise
Author: David Kinley, Ethical Corporation
"‘Can booming social bond market really turn finance to the good side?’", 28 June 2018...