J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase)
Headquarters in USA
Author: Monitoreo Económico
“Transnacionales prefieren aguas fronterizas porque pueden quitar concesiones a los usuarios”, 9 de febrero de 2020...
Updated version of Equator Principles released while Standard Chartered takes up new leadership role
Author: Equator Principles Association
“A strengthened Equator Principles, and new leadership for the Association”, 18 November 2019...
Author: Europe 1
« Lutte contre les inégalités : 34 entreprises mondiales s'engagent », 23 août 2019...
- Related stories: G7 : Les entreprises s'engagent contre les inégalités et pour l'environnement
- Related companies: Accenture AXA BASF BNP Paribas Crédit Agricole Danone Dr Pepper Snapple Group Edelman Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Goldman Sachs Groupe BPCE Henkel IKEA J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) Johnson & Johnson Kering L'Oreal Legal & General Investment Management Mars Renault Ricoh Schneider Electric Sodexo Suez TIAA-CREF Unilever Veolia (formerly Vivendi Environnement) Virgin Group
Author: JPMorgan Chase
The issues surrounding climate change and the environment are complex, and we have sought to actively engage with a diverse set of stakeholders to understand their views. We firmly believe that balancing environmental and social issues with financial...
- Related stories: Report alleges major banks contribute to climate change through increased funding of fossil fuels
- This is a response from the following companies: J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) JPMorgan Chase
“Nuevo informe anual: Balance Preliminar de las Economías de América Latina y el Caribe 2018” – enero 2019...
Major news organisations and business leaders withdraw from Saudi investment conference over missing journalist
On October 2, 2018, prominent Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi went missing after entering the Saudi consulate in Istanbul. Khashoggi, a once royal advisor turned critic, was murdered by Saudi agents in the consultate. Khashoggi's case prompted a...
Commentary: Social investing is on the rise, yet measuring impact often fails to incl. human rights expertise
Author: David Kinley, Ethical Corporation
"‘Can booming social bond market really turn finance to the good side?’", 28 June 2018...
Author: Oxfam America (US)
"Corporations Increasingly Vocal on Social Issues but Still Mostly Lobbying for Lower Taxes" 12 Apr 2018...
- Related stories: USA: Corporations increasingly vocal on social issues but still mostly lobbying for lower taxes - Oxfam America report
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories AbbVie AIG Albertsons Alphabet Amazon.com Amgen Anadarko (now part of Occidental Petroleum) Apple Archer Daniels Midland Bank of America Berkshire Hathaway Bristol-Myers Squibb Cargill Chevron Cisco Systems Citigroup Coca-Cola ConocoPhillips Costco Eli Lilly ExxonMobil Facebook Foot Locker Gap General Mills Gilead Sciences Hanesbrands Home Depot HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Intel J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kellogg Kroger L Brands, Inc. Lowe's Marathon Petroleum Mars McDonald's Merck Metlife Microsoft Mondelēz International Morgan Stanley Nike Oracle PepsiCo Pfizer Phillips 66 Prudential Financial Publix PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Ralph Lauren Ross Stores State Farm Insurance Target Tyson Valero Energy VF Corp Walgreen Walmart Wells Fargo Whole Foods Market (part of Amazon)
Italy: Shell & Eni to stand trial over role in massive bribery scheme related to $1.3bn oil deal in Nigeria
In December 2017, an Italian judge has ordered Royal Dutch Shell and Eni to stand trial on charges of aggravated international corruption for their role in a 2011 $1.1bn deal for Nigerian oil block OPL 245, known to be the largest untapped oil field o...