J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase)
Headquarters in USA
Author: Estadão Conteúdo/Paraná Online (Brazil)
“Apoio à causa gay tem 'abismo' entre múltis e brasileiras”, 29 de junho de 2015 ...Essa discussão...[sobre diversidade sexual]...nas organizações vai além da extensão de benefícios, como plano de saúde e seguro de vida, a casais homossexuais. Segundo...
Author: Damian Carrington & Caelainn Barr, Guardian (UK)
"Coal crash: how pension funds face huge risk from climate change", 15 Jun 2015...
- Related stories: Studies reveal risks investors face due to climate change
- Related companies: Aberdeen Asset Management Adani Group Allianz Alpha Natural Resources APG Arch Coal AXA BlackRock BNP Paribas Capital Group Consol Energy Evraz J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) Legal & General PGGM Rio Tinto Sasol State Street UBS Vale Vanguard
Nigeria: Auditor-General releases PWC forensic audit report on allegations of unremitted revenue by NNPC
'Auditor General for the Federation Report on the investigative forensic audit into the allegations of unremitted funds into the federation accounts by the NNPC', 1 Feb 2015:…The Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation (AuGF) engaged...
- Related stories: Nigeria: House of Representatives investigates non-remittance of $13.9 billion by NNPC
- Related companies: Chevron Esso (part of ExxonMobil) ExxonMobil J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) JPMorgan Chase Mobil Oil (part of ExxonMobil) Nexen Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) (joint venture Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Eni, ConocoPhillips) Nigerian National Petroleum Company (NNPC) PricewaterhouseCoopers Reuters (part of Thomson Reuters) Shell Total
So. Africa: NGO report alleges profit shifting by Lonmin - attributes failure to meet Marikana wage increase demands to this practice; Lonmin denies allegations
Author: Dick Forslund, Alternative Information and Development Centre
- Related stories: So. Africa: Lonmin accused of moving millions in platinum revenue to fiscal haven; company denies claims of tax avoidance
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on tax avoidance
- Related companies: Anglo Platinum (part of Anglo American) Impala Platinum J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) KPMG Lonmin
Author: Judy Kuszewski, Ethical Corporation
Ethical Corporation has just published a new feature analysis on ‘How sustainability affect the way the finance sector views opportunities in extractives?’...We have analysed the financial pressures that oil, gas and mining companies face from three...
Author: Naomi Fowler, Tax Justice Network
In the December 2013 Taxcast: the clock is ticking for Swiss banks, OECD countries are failing to collect enough information on the real owners of companies, and the Taxcast looks at tax and human rights: lawyers have escaped public scrutiny of their...
Author: Compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
These are examples of significant company contributions to humanitarian aid through 13 November 2013. This is not a comprehensive list, and we will keep adding items as we find them. [refers to Aboitiz, ABS-CBN, Air Asia Zest, Air21, Apple, Google,...
Author: Claes Cronstedt (International corporate lawyer)
This memo presents some ideas on how to make effective use of existing legislations including customary international law to combat the most serious human rights violations ...to create an international tribunal on business & human rights...,...
- Related stories: Shell lawsuit (re Nigeria - Kiobel & Wiwa)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Barclays Chevron Coca-Cola Credit Suisse ExxonMobil Gap General Motors IBM J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) JPMorgan Chase Nike Phillips-Van Heusen Polo Ralph Lauren Shell Texaco (part of Chevron) Tommy Hilfiger (part of Phillips-Van Heusen) UBS Unocal (part of Chevron)
France's Representative Council of Black Associations (CRAN) announced it will launch a lawsuit against the bank CDC (Caisse des depots) on Monday over its role in the slave trade in general and events surrounding Haitian independence in particular…...
- Related stories: Une ONG poursuit la Caisse des Dépôts devant la justice française pour avoir profité de l’esclavage & « avoir précipité Haïti dans une spirale de misère »
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase)