J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase)
Headquarters in USA
Author: Global Witness
Royal Dutch Shell and Italian oil giant Eni have been ordered to stand trial in Milan on charges of aggravated international corruption for their role in a 2011 $1.1bn deal for Nigerian oil block OPL 245. ...Eni [executives and] current [and former]...
- Related stories: Italy: Shell & Eni to stand trial over role in massive bribery scheme related to $1.3bn oil deal in Nigeria
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) Shell
Author: Extraconfidencial (España)
“Podemos denuncia ante la Comisión Europea a la empresa Cobra de Florentino Pérez de hacer desaparecer el río Cahabón (Guatemala), durante la construcción de dos Plantas Hidroeléctricas en este país centroamericano”, 27 de noviembre de 2017...
Author: Claus Hulverscheidt, Süddeutsche
"Wie die US-Wirtschaftsbosse für den Klimaschutz kämpfen", 2 Juni 2017...
Author: Tory Newmyer, David Morris, Madeline Farber & Lucinda Shen, Fortune (USA)
“23 Huge Companies That Have Responded to President Trump’s Immigration Ban”, 31 January 2017...
- Related stories: Trump's travel ban - how is business responding?
- Related companies: 21st Century Fox Alphabet Amazon.com American Express Apple Bank of America Cisco Systems Citigroup Coca-Cola FedEx Ford General Electric General Motors Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Hewlett Packard Enterprise IBM J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) JPMorgan Chase Merck Microsoft Morgan Stanley Nike Procter & Gamble Wells Fargo
Author: Estadão Conteúdo/Paraná Online (Brazil)
“Apoio à causa gay tem 'abismo' entre múltis e brasileiras”, 29 de junho de 2015 ...Essa discussão...[sobre diversidade sexual]...nas organizações vai além da extensão de benefícios, como plano de saúde e seguro de vida, a casais homossexuais. Segundo...
Author: Damian Carrington & Caelainn Barr, Guardian (UK)
"Coal crash: how pension funds face huge risk from climate change", 15 Jun 2015...
- Related stories: Studies reveal risks investors face due to climate change
- Related companies: Aberdeen Asset Management Adani Group Allianz Alpha Natural Resources APG Arch Coal AXA BlackRock BNP Paribas Capital Group Consol Energy Evraz J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) Legal & General Investment Management PGGM Rio Tinto Sasol State Street UBS Vale Vanguard
Nigeria: Auditor-General releases PWC forensic audit report on allegations of unremitted revenue by NNPC
'Auditor General for the Federation Report on the investigative forensic audit into the allegations of unremitted funds into the federation accounts by the NNPC', 1 Feb 2015:…The Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation (AuGF) engaged...
- Related stories: Nigeria: House of Representatives investigates non-remittance of $13.9 billion by NNPC
- Related companies: Chevron Esso (part of ExxonMobil) ExxonMobil J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) JPMorgan Chase Mobil Oil (part of ExxonMobil) Nexen Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) (joint venture Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Eni, ConocoPhillips) Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) PricewaterhouseCoopers Reuters (part of Thomson Reuters) Shell Total
So. Africa: NGO report alleges profit shifting by Lonmin - attributes failure to meet Marikana wage increase demands to this practice; Lonmin denies allegations
Author: Dick Forslund, Alternative Information and Development Centre
‘So. Africa: The Bermuda connection: Profit shifting and unaffordability at Lonmin 1999-2012’, 7 Oct 2014: This paper draws on materials...[from] the proceedings of the Marikana Commission of Inquiry...Implicitly, it takes Lonmin as an example to as...
- Related stories: So. Africa: Lonmin accused of moving millions in platinum revenue to fiscal haven; company denies claims of tax avoidance
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on tax avoidance
- Related companies: Anglo Platinum (part of Anglo American) Impala Platinum J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) KPMG Lonmin
Author: Judy Kuszewski, Ethical Corporation
Ethical Corporation has just published a new feature analysis on ‘How sustainability affect the way the finance sector views opportunities in extractives?’...We have analysed the financial pressures that oil, gas and mining companies face from three...
Author: Naomi Fowler, Tax Justice Network
In the December 2013 Taxcast: the clock is ticking for Swiss banks, OECD countries are failing to collect enough information on the real owners of companies, and the Taxcast looks at tax and human rights: lawyers have escaped public scrutiny of their...