Junior Policy Analyst - Responsible Business Conduct
- Location: Paris
- Closing Date: 24/11/2019
The RBC Centre is looking for a Junior Policy Analyst with excellent analytical and organisational skills to support its ongoing work in Asia under the EU-ILO-OECD Programme on Responsible Supply Chains in Asia. Under this Programme the OECD works with business and government across six countries, namely China, Japan, Myanmar, Philippines, Vietnam, Thailand . The selected candidate will report to the Manager of the Asia project.
- Undertake research and analysis on responsible business conduct and due diligence in Asia, including analysis of private sector initiatives in global supply chains, as well as research of the government efforts to implement and enable policy coherence on RBC.
- Adapt existing guidance, tools and training materials to the Asian context to support capacity building and training on RBC.
- Develop communication tools to disseminate key messages on responsible business conduct to different audiences in Asia.
- Draft analytical reports, working papers, policy briefs, workshop summaries and other types of documents for the various activities.
- Conduct research and draft policy reports on RBC policies in non-OECD countries with a focus on the role of RBC in improving the overall business climate.
- Liaise with the Directorate’s communications staff to ensure on-time publication of various materials.
For more information please follow Link to Job.