Headquarters in Germany
Kohl's website: www.kohls.com
Response rate: 0%
(click here for an explanation)
Apparel brands pay large dividends to shareholders while order cancellations & delays leave suppliers & garment workers facing fallout of Covid-19
As governments across Europe and North America adopted lockdown measures, including store closures, to combat the Covid-19 pandemic, major apparel brands and retailers cancelled and postponed orders. Apparel brands leveraged their power in global...
Fashion Transparency Index 2020 ranks fashion brands & retailers on social & environmental issues; Finds majority of brands lack transparency
Author: Fashion Transparency Index
"The Fashion Transparency Index 2020", April 2020...
- Related companies: Abercrombie & Fitch adidas Aeropostale Air Jordan (Nike, Inc.) Aldi Nord Aldi Süd ALDO (The Aldo Group Inc.) Amazon.com American Eagle Outfitters Anta Sports Products Anthropologie (part of Urban Outfitters) Aritzia ASDA (part of Walmart) Asics ASOS Balenciaga (Kering) Bally Banana Republic (part of Gap) BCBGMAXAZRIA (Centric Brands) Beanpole (Samsung C&T) Belle International Holdings Limited Bershka (Inditex) Big Bazaar-ffb (Future Group) Big W (part of Woolworths Group) Billabong (Boardriders, Inc.) Bloomingdales (part of Macy's) Bonprix (Otto Group) Boohoo Bosideng International Holdings Limited Bottega Veneta (Kering) Brooks Brothers Brooks Running (Brooks Sports, Inc.) Brunello Cucinelli Burberry Burlington C&A Calvin Klein (part of PVH) Calzedonia Canada Goose Carhartt Carolina Herrera (Puig) Caroll (Vivarte) Carrefour Cato Fashions Celine (LVMH) Celio Champion (part of Hanesbrands) Chanel Chico's FAS Children's Place Chloé (Richemont) Claire's (Apollo Global Management) Clarks Cole Haan (Apax Partners) Columbia Sportswear Converse (part of Nike) Cortefiel Costco Cotton On Group Debenhams Décathlon Desigual Diane Von Furstenberg Dick's Sporting Goods Diesel Dillard's Dior (part of LVMH) DKNY (G-III Apparel Group) Dolce & Gabbana Dr. Martens (Permira) Dressmann (Varner-Gruppen AS) DSW (Designer Brands) Eddie Bauer El Corte Inglés Elie Tahari Ermenegildo Zegna Esprit Express, Inc. Falabella Famous Footwear (Caleres) Fanatics Fashion Nova Fendi (LVMH) Fila Fjällräven (Fenix Outdoor International AG) Foot Locker Forever 21 Foschini Fossil Group, Inc. Free People (Urban Outfitters) Furla G-Star Raw Gap Gerry Weber Gildan Activewear Giorgio Armani Gucci Guess Hanes (part of Hanesbrands) Heilan Home Helly Hansen HEMA Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) Hermès Hollister (part of Abercrombie & Fitch) Hudson's Bay Hugo Boss Intimissimi (Calzedonia Group) Ito-Yokado J.Crew Jack & Jones (Bestseller) JCPenney Company, Inc. JD Sports Fashion Jil Sander (Onward Holdings) Jockey Joe Fresh (part of Loblaw Companies) John Lewis (part of John Lewis Partnership) K-Way (BasicNet) Kate Spade & Company Kathmandu Kaufland KiK Kmart (part of Sears) Kmart Australia (part of Wesfarmers) Kohl's Koovs L.L.Bean La Redoute (Groupe Galeries Lafayette) Lacoste (part of Devanlay) Land's End (part of Sears) Levi Strauss Li Ning Lidl Lindex Loft (Ascena Retail Group, Inc.) Longchamp Lululemon Athletica LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton Macy's Mammut Sports Group (Conzzeta AG) Mango Mango (Punto Fa, S.L.) Marc Jacobs (LVMH) Marks & Spencer Marni (OTB Group) Massimo Dutti (Inditex) Matalan Max Mara Fashion Group Merrell (Wolverine World Wide, Inc.) Metersbonwe Group Mexx (part of RNF Holding) Michael Kors (part of Capri Holdings) Miu Miu (Prada) Mizuno Moncler SpA Monoprix Monsoon Accessorize Morrisons Mr Price Group Limited ("MRP") MUJI Neiman Marcus New Balance New Look New York & Company, Inc. New Yorker Next Nike Nine West (part of Jones Group) Nordstrom North Face (part of VF Corp) Old Navy (part of Gap) Otto OVS SpA Patagonia Pepe Jeans Pimkie (Association Familiale Mulliez) Prada PrettyLittleThing (part of Boohoo) Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Prisma (S Group) Pull & Bear (part of Inditex) Puma Quicksilver Ralph Lauren Reebok (part of adidas) REI Reliance Trends (Reliance Retail) Reserved (LPP Spółka Akcyjna) Revolve River Island (part of Lewis Trust) Ross Stores Roxy (Boardriders) Russell (part of Berkshire Hathaway) s.Oliver Sainsbury's Saks Fifth Avenue (part of Hudson's Bay) Salvatore Ferragamo SpA Sandro-Paris (Groupe SMCP) Skechers Speedo (part of Pentland Group) Sports Direct Steve Madden, Ltd. Stradivarius (Inditex) Superdry Takko Tapestry (Formerly Coach) Target Target Australia (part of Wesfarmers) Tchibo TechStyle Fashion Group (formerly JustFab Inc.) Ted Baker Tesco Tezenis (Calzedonia Group) The Buckle, Inc. The Jessica Simpson Collection Timberland (part of VF Corp) TJ Maxx (part of TJX) Tod's Tom Ford Tom Tailor Tommy Bahama Group Tommy Hilfiger (part of PVH) Topman (Arcadia Group) Topshop (part of Arcadia) Topvalu Collection (AEON) Tory Burch LLC Triumph International Truworths UGG (part of Deckers Brands) Under Armour Uniqlo (part of Fast Retailing) United Arrows United Colors of Benetton Urban Outfitters Valentino Van Heusen (PVH) Vero Moda (part of Bestseller) Versace Very (Shop Direct) Victoria's Secret (part of Limited Brands) Walmart Walt Disney Warehouse Woolworths Holdings Wrangler (part of VF Corp) Youngor Group Yves Saint Laurent (Kering) Zalando SE Zara (part of Inditex) Zeeman
Major apparel brands delay & cancel orders in response to pandemic, risking livelihoods of millions of garment workers in their supply chains
Major apparel brands and retailers are cancelling or postponing orders (including those already produced) as the COVID-19 pandemic forces store closures in Europe and the United States, risking the livelihoods of millions of garment workers in their...
USA: Business Must Act Coalition calls on 29 companies to prohibit guns in their stores & invest in community safety
The Business Must Act Coalition, comprised of 26 civil society groups, believes that American businesses have a civic responsibility to keep their customers and employees safe from gun violence in the absence of US government action on gun reform. In...
- Related stories: USA: Business Must Act Coalition calls on 29 companies to prohibit guns in their stores & invest in community safety
- This is a non response from the following companies: Kohl's
Author: Red de Solidaridad de la Maquila
"Compañías y Marcas: puntos de presión con compañías internacionales de confecciones", agosto de 2019...
- Related companies: Abercrombie & Fitch adidas Amazon.com American Eagle Outfitters C&A Carhartt Carter's Columbia Sportswear Fanatics Fruit of the Loom (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Gap Gildan Activewear Guess Hanesbrands Inditex Jockey Juicy Couture (part of Authentic Brands Group) Kohl's Kontoor Brands Lacoste (part of Devanlay) Levi Strauss Lululemon Athletica Mountain Equipment Co-op New Balance Nike Patagonia Puma PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Ralph Lauren Sanmar Sears Soffe (part of Delta Apparel) Target Under Armour VF Corp Walmart Walt Disney
We invited Kohl's to respond to the allegation about the union busting by its supplier. The company did not respond.
- Related stories: Philippines: Workers complain of union busting by Korean-owned company that supplies to Kohl's
- This is a non response from the following companies: Kohl's
A labour-rights watch group reports about union busting in Korean-owned Daegyoung Apparel in the Philippines. The report, linked below, mentions that the company is a supplier of Kohl's. It also notes that "the workers union at Daegyoung Apparel Inc....
Author: Corporate Human Rights Benchmark
Since its inception, the CHRB has been aiming to answer a deceptively simple question; which companies perform best on human rights issues? [...] [T]his document [...] rank[s] 101 of the world’s largest companies in high human-rights-risk sectors and...
- Related stories: Corporate Human Rights Benchmark releases 2018 ranking results on human rights performance of 101 companies
- Related companies: adidas AEON Ahold Delhaize Anadarko (now part of Occidental Petroleum) Anglo American Anheuser-Busch InBev Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) Associated British Foods BHP (formerly BHP Billiton) BP BRF Canadian Natural Resources Carrefour Chevron China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) China Petroleum & Chemical (Sinopec) China Shenhua Energy (part of Shenhua Group) CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Coal India (CIL) Coca-Cola Compass Group ConocoPhillips (Phillips Petroleum) Costco Couche-Tard Danone Devon Energy Diageo Ecopetrol Eni EOG Resources Equinor (formerly Statoil) ExxonMobil Falabella Fast Retailing Freeport-McMoRan Gap Gazprom General Mills Glencore Goldcorp (now Newmont) Grupo México Hanesbrands Heilan Home Heineken Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) Hermes Hershey Inditex Kellogg Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) Kohl's Kraft Heinz Kroger Kweichow Moutai Company L Brands, Inc. Lukoil LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton Macy's Marathon Oil Marks & Spencer McDonald's Mondelēz International Monster Beverage Corporation Nestlé Next Nike Nordstrom Norilsk Nickel Occidental Petroleum ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) PepsiCo Pernod Ricard Petrobras PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Phillips 66 Prada PTT Repsol Rio Tinto Rosneft Ross Stores Royal Dutch Shell (Shell) Sasol Shenhua Group Shoprite Starbucks Suncor Surgutneftegas Sysco Tapestry (Formerly Coach) Target Tesco TJX Total Under Armour Unilever Vale Valero Energy VF Corp Walmart Wesfarmers Woolworths Group YUM!
“Inversionistas presionan por una mayor divulgación sobre impactos en DD.HH.”, 23 de mayo de 2018...
- Related companies: BRF China Petroleum & Chemical (Sinopec) China Shenhua Energy (part of Shenhua Group) CNOOC (China National Offshore Oil Corporation) Coal India (CIL) Costco Couche-Tard Devon Energy EOG Resources Falabella Gap Gazprom Heilan Home Hermès Kellogg Kohl's Kraft Heinz Kweichow Moutai Company L Brands, Inc. LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton Macy's Mondelēz International Nestlé Norilsk Nickel ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) PetroChina (part of China National Petroleum Corporation) Prada Ross Stores Shoprite Starbucks Surgutneftegas Target Tesco Under Armour Valero Energy