Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in USA
Response rate: 100%
(click here for an explanation)
Publish What You Pay urges oil, gas & mining firms to support US law on disclosure of payments to govts. - statements of support by 13 firms
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre has invited 30 companies to respond to an open letter by Publish What You Pay coalitions and several of their member NGOs. The letter urges the 30 companies to issue statements in support of disclosure by...
Kosmos response & statement on repeal of transparency regulations under US Dodd-Frank Act section 1504
Kosmos would like to refer all interested parties to our long held position... Kosmos believes resource revenues are more likely to be managed in the best interests of a country if payments and receipts are made transparently, and if accountability...
- Related stories: Publish What You Pay urges oil, gas & mining firms to support US law on disclosure of payments to govts. - statements of support by 5 firms
- This is a response from the following companies: Kosmos Energy
Author: [opinion] Isabel Munilla, senior policy advisor for extractive industries - Oxfam America, in The Hill (USA)
...[You] might find it perplexing that scrapping an anti-corruption law is at the top of the congressional to-do list in Washington. But Congress will seek to do just that this week by voting to roll back rules to implement the landmark bipartisan...
- Related stories: Publish What You Pay urges oil, gas & mining firms to support US law on disclosure of payments to govts. - statements of support by 12 firms US Congress undoes Dodd-Frank regulations on extractive industry revenue transparency
- Related companies: BHP Billiton BNP Paribas BP Chevron ExxonMobil Gazprom Glencore ING Kosmos Energy Rio Tinto Rosneft Shell UBS
Author: Transform Finance
"Transform Finance Investor Network - Community Consent and Clean Energy Webinar," 2 Sept 2016...
Norway's oil fund:...
- Related stories: Norway's oil fund excludes Cairn Energy, Kosmos Energy from portfolio over Western Sahara operations
- Related companies: Cairn Energy Kosmos Energy