Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Netherlands
Response rate: 100%
(click here for an explanation)
Australia: Finance CEOs support Uluru Statement recognising indigenous Australians in the constitution
Author: Elouise Fowler, Financial Review
"Finance gets behind the Uluru Statement", 23 May 2019...
Author: Ivana Kottasova, CNN
'The gender pay gap is getting worse at half of UK companies', 5 April 2019...
Author: Open For Business (USA)
"Channels of Influence: How Companies Can Promote LGBT+ Inclusive Societies", Mar 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: Accenture adidas Alibaba.com Amazon.com American Express AT&T Barclays Best Buy BlackRock Brunswick Burberry Danone Deutsche Bank Diageo eBay EY (Ernst & Young) Facebook Godrej & Boyce Google (part of Alphabet) H&M Huawei Technologies IBM Inditex Infosys KPMG LinkedIn (part of Microsoft) Marriott MasterCard McKinsey Microsoft MTN Nokia PayPal (part of eBay) PricewaterhouseCoopers Safaricom Shell Standard Chartered Starbucks Tesco The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Unilever Virgin Group Walmart Woolworths Group
Days after IPCC report, 30 U.K. companies commit to dedicating hundreds of millions of pounds to addressing climate change
Author: Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, UK Government
"Top businesses across the UK have today announced significant pledges worth hundreds of millions of pounds to tackle climate change, marking the government’s first ever Green GB & NI Week....
- Related stories: International scientific body report on climate change warns of need to act now to prevent catastrophic impacts of climate change
- Related in-depth areas: Climate change
- Related companies: Admiral Group Amazon.com Barratt Developments Coca-Cola Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu EDF Hargreaves Lansdown HSBC John Lewis Partnership KPMG Lidl Tesco
Author: Ethical Corporation
"Rise of the robots", Jan 2018...
Author: Claire Fages, RFI
"Codes miniers africains: comment partager la rente quand elle fond", 21 juin 2017...
- Related companies: KPMG
India: Consulting & IT firms took the leap before Maternity Benefit Amendment Bill 2016 passed in Council of States
Ministry of labour is taking initiaves to support women workforce in both the government and private sector. The union government is set to increase the maternity leave for women employed in private firms from the existing 12 weeks to 26 weeks. Women...
"Minería: Flujos financieros ilícitos en los países andinos": La Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL) publicó hace poco un estudio donde analiza cómo las empresas del sector minero en los países andinos usan diversas técnicas de...
- Related in-depth areas: Recursos Naturales Últimas noticias sobre recursos naturales
- Related companies: BHP Billiton Cerro Matoso (part of South32) China Railway Construction Empresa Nacional de Minería (ENAMI-EP) Glencore IamGold Kinross Gold KPMG Rio Blanco Copper (part of Xiamen Zijin Tongguan Investment Development Corporation, part of Zijin Mining Group, Tongling Non-Ferrous Metals Group Holding Co. Ltd. y Xiamen C&D Coperation Ltd.) Zijin