- Child labour
- Forced labour
- Supply chain
- News & reports, international standards and introductory material
Información en Español - ver abajo. Contenu en français - voir ci-dessous.
- Labour-Rights-Responsibilities-Guide (LARRGE): Innovative online guide to corporate social responsibility tools
- Author & date: Ludwig Boltzmann Institute of Human Rights, 28 Jun 2010
- [PDF] "Better Jobs in Better Supply Chains" - includes case studies on business initiatives
- Author and date: Oxfam International, Feb 2010
- [PDF] "The Labour Principles of the United Nations Global Compact: A Guide for Business"
- Author: UN Global Compact
- [PDF] "Rules of the Game: A brief introduction to international labour standards"
- Author and date: ILO 2009
- ILO Helpdesk for Business on Intl. Labour Standards
- Author: ILO
- [PDF] "Human Rights Translated" - see pg. 91-108 sections on: right to work; right to enjoy just and favorable conditions of work; right to form trade unions and join a trade union and the right to strike; right to social security, including social insurance
- Author and date: Castan Centre for Human Rights Law, International Business Leaders Forum, Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, 2008
- [PDF] "Las Reglas de Juego - una breve introduccion a las normas internacionales de trabajo"
- Organización Internacional del Trabajo
- [PDF] « Les regles du jeu : Une brève introduction aux normes internationales du travail »
- L'Organisation internationale du travail
Related stories and components
Author: Abhishek Saha, The Indian Express
"Six days on, 14 miners remain trapped in flooded Meghalaya coal mine", 18 December 2018...
India: Caught between coal mafia and flooding dangers, Meghalaya mine was reportedly disaster from day one
Author: Pranjal Baruah, News18, India
"Caught between coal mafia and flooding dangers, Meghalaya mine was disaster from day one", 20 December 2018...
Author: Ishan Kukreti, Down To Earth, India
"The unregulated, lethal and corrupt world of Meghalaya’s rat-hole mines", 17 December 2018...
Author: Refayet Ullah Mirdha, Daily Star, Bangladesh
"Accord: blessing turns burden?", 28 November 2018...
Author: The Daily Star, Bangladesh
Author: Syed Ali Shah, DAWN, Pakistan
“3 coal miners die after inhaling poisonous gas in Balochistan’s Dukki district”, 25 November 2018...
Author: JP Casey, Mining Technology, UK
“Strike negotiations at Indian chromite mine collapse following accident”, 9 November 2018...
Author: Lekha Adavi, Indian Cultural Forum
“#MeToo: Working Class Women Share Their Stories of Harassment”, 5 November 2018...
- Related stories: India: Unsafe workspace has resulted in lower female workforce participation
- Related in-depth areas: Labour rights Women
Author: Shahzada Irfan Ahmed, News on Sunday (TNS), Pakistan
"A life not 'mine'", 18 November 2018...
Author: Moosa Kaleem, Herald, Pakistan
“How Marble Processing Is Polluting Karachi Neighbourhoods”, 7 November 2018...