Headquarters in Germany
欢迎访问我们的季刊《企业法律责任通讯》。该通讯每个季度都聚焦一个特点的主题，跟踪企业法律责任领域的最新发展。本中心企业法律责任门户网站（Corporate Legal Accountability）用客观简洁的信息，覆盖世界各地有关企业活动负面影响的法律诉讼。...
- Related stories: Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletin: Holding financial institutions to account for human rights abuse
- Related in-depth areas: 企业法律责任季度通讯 最新法律新闻
- Related companies: Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Arab Bank Archer Daniels Midland (ADM) BHP (formerly BHP Billiton) BNP Paribas Bushmaster Firearms International, LLC Cargill Chiquita Cisco Systems Dow Chemical Global Horizons Gympanzee Nursery Konkola Copper Mines (joint venture Vedanta Resources, Zambia Copper Investments & ZCCM Investments) Lahmeyer Nestlé Philip Morris International Samarco (joint venture BHP Billiton and Vale) Trafigura Beheer Union Carbide (part of Dow) Vale Vedanta Resources Villaggio Mall
Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletin: Holding financial institutions to account for human rights abuse
In 2010, an NGO filed a criminal complaint with the Public Prosecutor in Frankfurt, Germany against two executive officers of the engineering company Lahmeyer International GmBH, a German contractor responsible for constructing the Meroqe dam in North...
African Commission will examine case filed by communities suffering impacts of dam-building in Sudan
Author: Egyptian Initiative for Personal Rights, Cairo Institute for Human Rights Studies, DeJusticia
“Sudan Dams” case declared admissible by the African Commission: mass forced evictions, displacement, and forcible suppression of anti-dam demonstrations before the regional body...
- Related stories: Lahmeyer lawsuit (re dam construction in northern Sudan)
- Related companies: Harbin Power Engineering (HPE) (part of Harbin Power Equipment) Lahmeyer Sinohydro
Author: Daria Caliguire, SAGE Fund - Strengthening Accountability in the Global Economy
"Advancing Human Rights Accountability for Economic Actors: An introductory field guide for funders", Jan 2015...
- Related stories: Anvil Mining lawsuit (re Dem. Rep. of Congo) Argor-Heraeus investigation (re Dem. Rep. of Congo) Hudbay Minerals lawsuits (re Guatemala) Lahmeyer lawsuit (re dam construction in northern Sudan) Nestlé lawsuit (re Colombia) Texaco/Chevron lawsuits (re Ecuador) Show moreShow less
- Related companies: Anvil Mining (part of China Minmetals) Argor-Heraeus Chevron China Minmetals Coca-Cola Dinant Hudbay Minerals Lahmeyer Nestlé Pacific Rim Mining Posco Texaco (part of Chevron) Vale
MISEREOR, Brot für die Welt (Bread for the World) and the European Centre for Constitutional and Human Rights (ECCHR) have released a report analysing several instances of alleged corporate human rights violations to explore legal strategies and make ...