Lend Lease Group
Headquarters in Australia
Author: Dr Katie Hepworth, Australasian Centre for Corporate Responsibility (ACCR)
"Labour Hire & Contracting Across the ASX100", 12 May 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: Establishing a Modern Slavery Act in Australia
- Related companies: Alumina BHP (formerly BHP Billiton) Charter Hall CIMIC Dexus Downer Group Evolution Mining Fortescue Metals Group Goodman GPT Group Iluka Resources Lend Lease Group Mirvac Newcrest Northern Star Rio Tinto Scentre Stockland Vicinity Whitehaven Coal
Report by Chartered Institute of Building analyses UK construction industry's response to Modern Slavery Act
Author: Emma Crates, The Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB)
Construction and the Modern Slavery Act: Tackling exploitation in the UK, May 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Modern slavery
- Related companies: Arcadis Balfour Beatty Co-operative Group Coca-Cola Harbin Power Engineering (HPE) (part of Harbin Power Equipment) HP (Hewlett-Packard) IKEA Land Securities Lend Lease Group Marks & Spencer Mars Marshalls Sainsbury's Sir Robert McAlpine Skanska Tesco Unilever Vinci Walmart
Author: Fiona Smith, Guardian (UK)
"Construction industry becoming increasingly gender-segregated, report finds", 12 Dec 2016...
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Author: Matthew Gitsham, Ashridge Centre for Business and Sustainability in Harvard Business Review [USA]
In November 2010…Chief executive Paul Polman [of Unilever]…articulated a new strategy…doubling the proportion of Unilever's portfolio that meets the highest nutritional standards, and halving the water associated with...consumer use...It is indicative...
Author: Corporate Knights & Innovest Strategic Value Advisors
The Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations: Acciona, Accor, Adidas, Advanced Micro Devices, Aeon, Air France-KLM, Alcoa, Amazon.com, Atlantia, Atlas Copco, BASF, Baxter International, BG Group, BHP Billiton, British Land, British Sky Broadcasting,...
- Related stories: 2009 list of Global 100 "Most Sustainable Corporations" issued
- Related companies: Acciona Accor adidas Advanced Micro Devices AEON Air France KLM Alcoa Amazon.com Atlantia Atlas Copco BASF Baxter International BG Group (part of Shell) BHP Billiton British Land British Sky Broadcasting Cable and Wireless Cairn Energy Capita Centrica Coca-Cola Crédit Agricole Daikin Danone Dell Deutsche Boerse Dexus Diageo East Japan Railway Eastman Kodak EnCana Eni Equinor (formerly Statoil) Ericsson FPL Group Fresenius Medical Care Geberit Genzyme GlaxoSmithKline Goldman Sachs H&M Hochtief Honda HP (Hewlett-Packard) Iberdrola Inditex Intel Kesko Kuraray L'Oreal Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) Land Securities Lend Lease Group London Stock Exchange Lonmin Michelin Mitsubishi Group Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Munich Re Neste Oil Nike Nokia Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Novozymes NTT Data NTT Docomo NYK Line PG&E Pinnacle West Capital Procter & Gamble Prologis Prudential plc Reed Elsevier Group Ricoh Roche Royal Bank of Canada Sainsbury's Saint-Gobain Saipem SAP SCA Scania Sekisui Chemical Sims Group Smith & Nephew Sompo Japan State Street Stora Enso Swiss Re TC Energy (formerly Transcanada) Telus TNT (part of TPG) Toppan Printing Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota TPG Unilever United Technologies Vestas Wind Systems Walt Disney Wartsila Whitbread