Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in USA
Author: Tom McCarthy, The Guardian
"Woke business: have big brands found a conscience or a marketing ploy?" 16 Sept 2018...
Author: Levi Strauss
For more than a year, Levi Strauss & Co. has not been doing business with Avery Dennison (India) Pvt. Ltd., the factory in question. However, we do work with Avery Dennison’s global business in other countries. We have collaborated with several...
- Related stories: India: Major apparel supplier, Avery Dennison, accused of undermining trade union rights & failing to pay contract workers their full entitlements
- This is a response from the following companies: Levi Strauss
Suppliers evaluate textile companies' responsible purchasing practices in Better Buying Purchasing Practices Index Report
Author: Better Buying
Better Buying Index Report Spring 2018, 22 May 2018...
- Related companies: 360 Sweater Company Abercrombie & Fitch American Eagle Outfitters Benetton Bonmarché (part of Sun Capital Partners) Burberry C&A Canada Pooch Cato Charles Tyrwhitt Shirts Children's Place Debenhams Destination Maternity Dimensions (part of Tailored Brands) Edinburgh Woollen Mill Fashion Pool GmbH Fenix Group Gap Giorgio Armani Hakro Hanes (part of Hanesbrands) Helly Hansen Hobbs House of Fraser Inditex J. Crew J.C. Penney JP Boden & Co Karen Millen Kate Spade & Company Kohl's L.L.Bean Levi Strauss Macy's Mammut Sports Group Mark's/L'Équipeur Work Wearhouse (part of Canadian Tire) Masai Clothing Company Mountain Equipment Co-op New Balance No Ordinary Designer Label (part of Ted Baker) Nordstrom Peek & Cloppenburg/Van Graaf Pretty Green PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Ralph Lauren Rapha Racing Reiss Sainsbury's Sportsgirl Strategic Partners Sugartown Worldwide (Lilly Pulitzer) Talbots Target Tesco The White Company Tommy Bahama Group Uber A/S Urban Outfitters VF Corp W. L. Gore & Associates Walmart Whistles White Stuff
India: Report finds female migrant workers are subjected to conditions of modern slavery in factories supplying to garment brands; incl. co responses
"Labour without Liberty", a report by India Committee of the Netherlands, Clean Clothes Campaign and Garment Labour Union, looks into the living conditions in Bangalore garment factory hostels and the particular challenges migrant workers face. The...
Author: Levi Strauss
- Related stories: India: Report finds female migrant workers are subjected to conditions of modern slavery in factories supplying to garment brands; incl. co responses
- This is a non response from the following companies: Levi Strauss
Author: Belga, Sudinfo.be
L’enseigne de prêt-à-porter irlandaise Primark a publié la liste de ses plus de 1.000 fournisseurs, répartis dans 31 pays à travers le monde, se réjouit jeudi la plateforme Achact, qui vise à améliorer les conditions de travail des ouvriers du textile....
- Related stories: Primark publie les noms et des informations sur ses 1000 fournisseurs, des ONGs l'encouragent à également signer le Pacte pour la Transparence
- Related companies: adidas Asics C&A Esprit G-Star Raw Gap H&M Levi Strauss Marks & Spencer New Look Nike Patagonia Pentland Group Primark (part of Associated British Foods)
Author: Science Based Targets (USA)
18 Sept 2017[At the 2017 Climate Week in New York] six top apparel companies announced that they are joining the Science Based Targets initiative. Gap Inc., Nike Inc., Levi Strauss & Co., Guess, Eileen Fisher and VF Corporation committed to set...
Author: Elizabeth Winkler, Washington Post
"One way to make sure workers weren't abused while making your clothes," 24 August 2017...
Author: Beth Wright, Just-Style
As part of its commitment to responsible sourcing, US department store retailer Target Corp has embarked on an 18-month project in northern India, aimed at tackling forced labour in its supply chain. The project invites migrant workers from eight...