Lobbying on Armenia genocide bill in USA - company responses & non-responses
Author: Compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre, Published on: 24 June 2009
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited the six companies named in the following article to respond / provide further comment:
"Companies lobby (quietly) on Armenia genocide bill", Stephen Singer, Associated Press, 13 Jun 2009
- BAE Systems: Did not respond to invitation to provide further comment.
- Chevron: Declined to comment further.
- Goodrich: Declined to comment.
- Northrop Grumman: Declined to comment further.
- Raytheon: Declined to comment.
- United Technologies: Responded