Headquarters in United Kingdom
50 Dutch companies call for legal framework for due diligence in letter to Foreign Trade & Development Minister
Author: Tony's Chocolonely
25 June 2020...
Author: Freedom for All Americans
"Business Statement on Anti-LGBTQ State Legislation", 11 March 2020...
- Related stories: USA: Google, Apple, Amazon & 40 other companies sign open letter opposing anti-LGBTQ legislation
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: AAA International Airbnb Alphabet Amalgamated Bank Amazon.com American Airlines (AMR) American Eagle Outfitters Apple Asana AT&T Bayer Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) Boehringer Ingelheim Capital One Corning Danone Dow Dropbox Eastern Bank Google (part of Alphabet) Hilton HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM IKEA Instacart Levi Strauss Lush Lyft Marriott Mars MassMutual Microsoft Mobilize Nestlé Nike PayPal Salesforce.com SunLife Technet Trillium Corporation Uber Unilever
Google, Apple, Amazon and dozens of other companies have signed letters opposing anti-LGBTQ state-level bills across the United States....
Author: Stephanie Levitz, Financial Post
"Cosmetics company Lush calls for end of Safe Third Country deal with U.S.", 5 March 2020...
- Related companies: Lush
Author: Huffington Post Japan
[Excerpt translation from Japanese to English provided by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre]...
Business statement calls on governments to promote refugee inclusion in the Sustainable Development Goals
Author: Ben & Jerry's, Virgin, IRC, The B Team & 15 others
"Securing SDG progress and inclusion for refugees", November 2019...
EU Parliament committees on environment, trade & human rights affirm support for EU-wide due diligence regulation
"Support solidifies for an EU due diligence regulation", 13 Nov 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on mandatory human rights due diligence
- Related companies: Lush Mars
Author: Béatrice Heraud, Novethic (France) (copyright: www.novethic.fr)
« Grève mondiale pour le climat : ces entreprises qui poussent leurs salariés à manifester », 16 septembre 2019....
Author: Adele Peters, Fast Company
Patagonia...is one of a handful of retailers—including Lush, Burton, and Ben and Jerry’s—that will close stores temporarily during the Global Climate Strike, a youth-led week of protests beginning with several demonstrations on September 20. Burton,...
- Related stories: Global Climate Strike: Millions including workers & students to strike in support for climate justice (20 Sep)
- Related companies: Ben & Jerry's (part of Unilever) Lush Patagonia
Author: Jeferson Straatmann & Marcio Santilli, Instituto Socioambiental (ISA)/Valor Econômico (Brazil)
“Parcerias bem-sucedidas entre índios e empresas elevam os produtos indígenas a um novo patamar que garante acesso a mercados sofisticados. Mas a economia da floresta que se traduz em cuidado com o patrimônio nacional é tratada com desprezo nas...
- Related companies: Lush