Author: East Europe Foundation
…[T]he Women's Health and Family Planning charity and Mary Kay will co-host a charity art exhibit and auction to raise public awareness for breast cancer and raise money to continue supporting a cancer treatment program…Partners will also be training...
- Related companies: Mary Kay
Author: Maria Trombly, Emerging China
Foreign businesses, organizations and embassies reacted quickly after the Monday earthquake with offers of aid and support. On Wednesday, General Electric announced a US$2 million donation...GE has mobilized local field support engineers to help with...
- Related companies: Acer Advanced Micro Devices Alcoa Applied Materials Bayer BMW Bridgestone Canon Carlsberg Breweries Carrefour Daimler DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Dell Deutsche Post DHL (part of Deutsche Post) Dow Chemical Epson (part of Seiko) Ericsson Estée Lauder FAW Foxconn (part of Hon Hai) General Electric General Motors Hitachi Hon Hai Honda HSBC Intel Johnson & Johnson Kimberly-Clark Komatsu Konica Minolta Kraft Foods LVMH Mary Kay Matsushita (now Panasonic) Michelin Microsoft Nissan Nokia Omron PepsiCo Pfizer Procter & Gamble PSA Peugeot-Citroën Qualcomm Royal Philips Electronics Samsung Schneider Electric Scotiabank Seiko Siemens SK Corporation Sony TCL Corporation Toronto-Dominion Bank UBS Volkswagen
Author: Chang Ching-hsi, Taipei Times
[T]he Chinese Communist Party (CCP) is now "globalizing" its clampdown on human rights...First, the CCP...entice[s] the international community to help it suppress human rights. Companies such as Yahoo, Google, Microsoft and Skype [part of eBay] have...
Author: Falun Dafa Information Center
Mary Kay Inc. has discontinued the use of a pledge that workers in China were required to sign, which categorized Falun Gong as “illegal”...Mary Kay’s letter came three days after [three] Congresspersons...admonish[ed] the company for its use of the...
- Related stories: "Businesses help China's government abuse rights": Jul 2006 article by Chang Ching-hsi, professor at Natl. Taiwan University
- Related in-depth areas: Religious discrimination - an introduction
- Related companies: Mary Kay Microsoft