Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in USA
McGraw Hill was known as McGraw Hill Financial from 2015 to 2016, and was renamed S&P Global in April 2016. See here for items about the company before April 2016.
Author: Anne Moore Odell, SocialFunds
…Standard and Poor's (S&P) [part of McGraw Hill] announced the launch of its Global Thematic Index Series… composed of three indices:…the Global Clean Energy Index measures the performance of 30 companies that focus on clean energy production,...
From Risk Reduction to Value Creation - Biannual survey shows shift in corporate attitudes to sustainability
BT leads the field in SustainAbility’s latest biannual benchmarking survey of leading practice in corporate sustainability reporting, published in partnership with the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) and Standard and Poor’s [part of McGraw...
- Related stories: SustainAbility's bi-annual survey of corporate social & environmental reporting - top 5 are BT, Co-Operative Financial Services, BP, Anglo Platinum, Rabobank
- Related companies: Anglo American Anglo Platinum (part of Anglo American) BP Co-operative Financial Services (CFS) (part of Co-operative Group) Co-operative Group General Electric McGraw-Hill MTR Nike Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Rabobank Royal Philips Electronics Shell Unilever Vodafone Walmart
Author: Global Corporate Citizenship Initiative (World Economic Forum), in co-operation with AccountAbility
[refers to CalPERS, Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, Anglo American, Citigroup, Standard & Poor's (part of McGraw Hill), Accenture, Deutsche Bank, ABN AMRO, Novo Nordisk, Prudential Plc, UBS, Schroders, BT, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu, Morgan Stanley,...
- Related stories: Report by World Economic Forum, AccountAbility investigates why mainstream financial community has not yet embraced social investment
- Related companies: ABB ABN Amro Accenture Anglo American AXA Barclays BT Citigroup Clifford Chance Co-operative Group Co-operative Insurance Society (part of Co-operative Group) Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Deutsche Bank Lehman Brothers McDonald's McGraw-Hill Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Morgan Stanley Natura Nomura Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Prudential plc Sasol Schroders Siemens Standard & Poor's (part of McGraw Hill) Standard Life Storebrand Swiss Re UBS Walmart
[PDF] full report: "Investment Stewardship - Actors and methods for socially and environmentally responsible investments"
Author: Emma Sjöström, PhD Student, for the Nordic Partnership
[PDF] [refers to Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group), Danisco, Nordea, Total, Calvert, KLD, Vigeo, Standard & Poor's (part of McGraw Hill)]
- Related stories: Nordic Partnership report finds lack of standardised screening makes SRI indexes hard to compare
- Related companies: Danisco McGraw-Hill Nordea Bank Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) S&P Dow Jones Indices (part of McGraw-Hill) Standard & Poor's (part of McGraw Hill) Total Vigeo